Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can only speculate at this stage but on the specific incident , first issue seems to relate to him being under the weather so to speak and going to or returning to the wrong car . Again only speculation but seems no indication that he actually threatened or harmed the lady in the car . Then apparently some of the pizza shop staff members and related to the woman have come out and understandably concerned about her welfare .Whatever occurred or transpired after that obviously has yet to be determined but really too early to jump to any conclusions . No excuses of course for Walker being in the state that he apparently was , but would not be too judgemental on the incident or Walker being culpable one way or other until some more details are presented . Only have to take into account the Curtis Scott and Tom Starling incidents from last year where total blame was not apparently apportioned to them exclusively .

I’m totally over walker. Ok nothing proved but my standards are less then a courts. Not if guilty or not just on character. This is really a minor thing if it was a first incident.
what was with the pink Mohawk just before court appearance and now shaved head. Just over him. I think I already said that.

Pineapple or Anchovie was implied because most people don't want it on their pizza (or team)
You can take those olives and shove em' where the sun don't shine as well! Oh and while I'm at it ...what's with eggplant on pizza?? Come on!

My ideal pizza:

• Thin crust
  • Tomato and garlic base
  • Mozzarella
  • Hot salami
  • Chilli flakes
  • Thinly sliced tomatoes
  • Thinly diced Spanish onion
  • Oregano
  • Fresh Basil
  • A few dollops (technical term) of Bocconcini
Do yourself a favour: screenshot this and order it next time you have pizza then come back and tell me how good it was.

Yummo in the tummo.

You can take those olives and shove em' where the sun don't shine as well! Oh and while I'm at it ...what's with eggplant on pizza?? Come on!

My ideal pizza:

• Thin crust
  • Tomato and garlic base
  • Mozzarella
  • Hot salami
  • Chilli flakes
  • Thinly sliced tomatoes
  • Oregano
  • Fresh Basil
Do yourself a favour: screenshot this and order it next time you have pizza then come back and tell me how good it was.

Yummo in the tummo.
Seems like you have good tastes and someone can pass the recommendation onto Dylan but strictly home delivery

My ideal pizza:

• Thin crust
  • Tomato and garlic base
  • Mozzarella
  • Hot salami
  • Chilli flakes
  • Thinly sliced tomatoes
  • Oregano
  • Fresh Basil

Yummo in the tummo.
I have one for you

Normal base or thin
Tomato paste
Garlic flakes or whatever
Basturma
Egg
Onion
Bbq sauce
Cheese

Thank me later.
Ps heart burn is inevitable

Pps yes egg.. you said broccoli (spew emoji) so ;)

Last edited:
There was the court hearing today to initiate the trial. The estimate duration is 2 day. The wording I could understand, is a date going to be set this Monday or is it starting this Monday?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6