Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A lot better now thanks, it was a bit touch and go for a while but I'm back on my feet and getting stronger every day, I'm starting back at the gym next week so that will accelerate my recovery, thanks for asking my friend
Good to hear that you have made good progress and are feeling stronger each day
Also good to hear that you are being kind to your body and looking after your self and going to the gym and eating healthy will definitely accelerate your recovery
Keep up the passion for your health and fitness as our Age does not define us but our Energy does .
If you want any assistance with your health and fitness I would be happy to assist
Just private message
Take care feathered friend .

16 witnesses LOL police duds at its best

16 witnesses... for common assault. Gee the nsw police are a pathetic pack of degenerates. Ice and other drugs are destroying people all over nsw and they waste time on this crap. If found guilty he will cop a fine and do community service. 16 people hahaha top job boys you got a harden crim LOL pathetic idiots 16 fmd promote those defectives asap or ill riot
There are mugs out there doing drug deals every night and day and getting away with murder and these cops are busy with 16 witnesses over a pizza quarrel
Keep up the good work boys
Fred1.jpg

Walker always has issues during preseason. I can't remember a preseason where there hasn't been a headline involving Walker during preseason..... From ODing on prescription medicine when at the Rabbitohs with Aaron Gray, to him "supposedly" returning to the Rabbitohs in 2019, to Des picking him from the police station 12 months ago, to Pizzagate late last year etc etc. It would be nice to read some headlines that focussed on his return to form, and instrumental role in taking Manly deep into the finals in 2021........ :rainbow: Yes I have given myself a preemptive rainbow on the grounds that my last statement was overly optimistic ;)
Finals bound with or without Walker if necessary.

16 police witnesses versus the sort of lawyer a salary of $500K can buy...I'm backing the legal process on this one. He'll get a light spanking and sent to bed without any pizza...
Imagine he wins... we'll have to start calling him the Teflon Don.

Plot twist, the pepperoni pizza left behind is one of the witnesses!

If Walker stopped being an idiot the police wouldn't be going to so much trouble to bust him.

As the saying goes, "play stupid games, win silly prizes".
No doubt he is a fool. I have a feeling this whole assault thing is nothing more then a push and shove maybe a few head locks here and there. Common assault is the lowest charge. So he didn't cause them to bleed or have serious injuries.. I dont recall the word punches being used. Maybe he fly kicked them?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4