Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A pizza left on the ground after the alleged assault last night.
A pizza left on the ground after the alleged assault last night.
After getting the food Walker is alleged to have tried to get into a car when a man confronted him.

How can we be sure this pizza was part of the incident? Was the car also parked there? If it wasn't, how did the pizza stay there without getting crushed? Were there witnesses who confirmed it was that pizza getting dropped, or is this just a similar pizza?

How can we be sure this pizza was part of the incident? Was the car also parked there? If it wasn't, how did the pizza stay there without getting crushed? Were there witnesses who confirmed it was that pizza getting dropped, or is this just a similar pizza?
I agree, that photo looks like a set up. Why no tyre mark? How did it not get eaten by animals overnight? Would a self-respecting pizza restaurateur leave an abandoned pizza outside their establishment after closing time?

I agree, that photo looks like a set up. Why no tyre mark? How did it not get eaten by animals overnight? Would a self-respecting pizza restaurateur leave an abandoned pizza outside their establishment after closing time?

I was at the shops at lunchtime today and the news crews were loitering hoping that the shop owner would appear so they could get an interview. I should've claimed to be a witness and bull****ted them

Maybe he figured she wanted a piece his pepporoni more than a piece of pizza

Fair dinkum Dylan!
It can't be a no fault stand down because you don't go to jail for that but this guy should only be allowed to drink in an underground bunker supervised by pizza supplying, giant Tongan security guards.
Or maybe he could be rehabilitated at the roosters for 50k a year.....

So much potential on the footy paddock Dylan Walker, hopefully he can get his personal life in order so we can se him playing footy.

Lots of facts to come out in due course of what happened at the restaurant, always two stories to be told and we have not heard the Dylan Walker version as yet.

I guess there goes contract extension talks for a while now.

Dylan ****ing Walker.

This is what we call him at our house.

Which Manly player is in the news for bad behaviour?
Dylan ****ing Walker

Who's that running around in circles?
Dylan ****ing Walker

Who's taunting the opposition into better performances?
Dylan ****ing Walker

Who's injured now?
Dylan ****ing Walker

Who can't play 5/8 to save his life?
Dylan ****ing Walker

Who should we have never signed?
Dylan ****ing Walker

Yes they do have a a contractual relationship and instead of doing what other clubs do and release their players from their contacts so other clubs can sign them Manly can keep him and continue to rehabilitate him as part of their moral obligation .
Fire him I say...

Who the fcuk goes to get a pizza and assaults everyone in the pizza joint. Not even the worst pizza in the world warrants the **** that Walker created at Narraweena. By the way according to channel 7 he was trying to get to an extended family member who came to pick up the girl that worked at the pizza joint. He may have gotten away with after assaulting his partner who refused to testify against him.(she probably did not want to kill his career and the bread winner) but these people do not have any vested intrest in this dick heads career So I think he is up Schitt creek without a paddle or a canoe. I am sure corporations would like to be associated with a team who has a fcukwit promoting their brand in court. How much game time has he really played for Manly?
Not really he has been charged with common assault. Another slap on the wrist and a pat on the bum. A nothing bs waste of time we will unfortunately have to endure

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8