Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is increasingly likely that the final report into the incident will indicate alcohol affected Walker’s behaviour.

Common assault definitely includes more than ‘maybe a slap at worst’. This POS who deliberately rammed one of my ambulance crews last weekend has only been charged with common assault - for punching a guy in the face. (No charge for the injuries he caused to the two paramedics apparently, and he got bail on Tuesday. Still got steam coming out of my ears about it.)

That is a disgrace ,that bloke s/b locked up for good ,he would have to be high on drugs to do that he could have killed the 2 ambo's and the patient ,you just shake your head in disgust that he is out on bail.

"entering car of unknown woman"

Wonder how his girlfriend feels about that part of the headline.

How many of us have walked up to the wrong car that we thought was a mate picking us up ?(especially when intoxicated)
"Mate, you run in and get the pizza I'll pull up out the front"

Sure, it's uncanny timing that a complete stranger in a similar looking car and the same colour pulls up instead but it has happened. Go to open the passenger door " S%^t sorry mate, wrong car!" then my my mate toots the horn whilst p!ssing himself laughing.

How many of us have walked up to the wrong car that we thought was a mate picking us up ?(especially when intoxicated)
"Mate, you run in and get the pizza I'll pull up out the front"

Sure, it's uncanny timing that a complete stranger in a similar looking car and the same colour pulls up instead but it has happened. Go to open the passenger door " S%^t sorry mate, wrong car!" then my my mate toots the horn whilst p!ssing himself laughing.
All the time, especially chick’s cars.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7