Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Come on guys it’s not his go. Seriously Dylan is just misunderstood. The woman in question was probably having car troubles. :giggle:

Walker is a headcase. It's time to cut him loose. Always injured anyway so no great loss. Free up some cap space and go after some solid backline depth.
They do have depth,unfortunately due to injuries,those depth players have become regular first graders

and that could be 12-18 months away ...

Doesn't that depend on whether he will face a magistrate in a local court, or if he stands trial in front of a judge and jury?

I don't know the answer (or know which is likely in this case), maybe one of our resident legal eagles have a better idea

47 adding Alleged Domestic Assault is appropriate before he stood trial, but to continue to use that against him (and I'm not saying he didn't assault his partner, only that his case was dismissed) is no different to saying of Brett Stewart now that we should count against him 'Alleged Sexual Assault' in his past. Both matters were dismissed ands should not be used against them

Agreed Bear but I was referring more to the disruption it caused in him missing games until the case was heard in court.

I don't know about anyone else, but every time this sort of thing happens a small piece of me dies.

It really stings when its a Manly player, and I feel like ringing the club and expressing my views (not on this particular matter but these matters in general), not that it would make any difference. But they really should know that some of us fans and members are affected by these events.

Even if the players are found not guilty it means little because the damage has already been done to the brand. It's not just today's news, its the whole saga. It's tomorrows paper, then court appearances then nrl integrity right though until it finishes and it never really ends.

Being a financial member is less than 1% of what i have invested in the team, the club and the game.

It's about time every player at every club buys in.

Time to go Dylan. Good chance for the club to move on. There’s some good outside backs on the market and we are set in the halves thanks.

Doesn't that depend on whether he will face a magistrate in a local court, or if he stands trial in front of a judge and jury?

I don't know the answer (or know which is likely in this case), maybe one of our resident legal eagles have a better idea

Don't know pal ... but either way he has to plead not guilty ... so time will be eaten up ..

Hmmm what idiot signed Dylan Walker? I might just sign him for the dogs

1604288098771.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8