Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Walker was awful for us in the centres. Couldn't make a tackle and ran sideways and it was week in week out. Now sIlvertails want to change the whole team around to accommodate him because he's such a gun? Turn it up! Our centres now are better because at least they can tackle and run straight and cust is a better 5/8. Elliot a better fullback. I don't wish to put sht on the guy, but I don't believe anyone deserves to make way for him based on what he has served up at centre in the past. Let Barrett have him if it means we can keep hoppa.
We are talking about the dally m centre we had two years ago when he played there all season?

We are talking about the dally m centre we had two years ago when he played there all season?
[/QUOTE]
Yeah 2017 when arron woods was the best prop in the game, ash Taylor was the next Joey johns and Anthony Milford was a state of origin player. Point being that you're only as good as your last game and 2017 doesn't mean sht when we're at the backend of 2020. He sucked for us in his last few games at centre and to think he's gonna come back from injury and play where he hasn't for 12 months and somehow be better, is very wishful thinking. To go as far as weakening several other positions and dropping guys to make it happen, is insane. All based on his form from 2017.

Yeah 2017 when arron woods was the best prop in the game, ash Taylor was the next Joey johns and Anthony Milford was a state of origin player. Point being that you're only as good as your last game and 2017 doesn't mean sht when we're at the backend of 2020. He sucked for us in his last few games at centre and to think he's gonna come back from injury and play where he hasn't for 12 months and somehow be better, is very wishful thinking. To go as far as weakening several other positions and dropping guys to make it happen, is insane. All based on his form from 2017.
[/QUOTE]
It is all based on the type of player that he is and he is a gun running player with speed to burn that we lack out wide

Walker was awful for us in the centres. Couldn't make a tackle and ran sideways and it was week in week out. Now sIlvertails want to change the whole team around to accommodate him because he's such a gun? Turn it up! Our centres now are better because at least they can tackle and run straight and cust is a better 5/8. Elliot a better fullback. I don't wish to put sht on the guy, but I don't believe anyone deserves to make way for him based on what he has served up at centre in the past. Let Barrett have him if it means we can keep hoppa.

You obviously dont recall Walker's outstanding performances when he played centre, setting up his wing man, showing outstanding pace and penetration. I recall it all too well and that's why i think he's wasted at 5/8. We no longer have that penetration at centre though Suli is learning. And Walker's defence cant be that bad if he is handling the defensive pressure at 5/8, a position requiring a solid defender.. Certainly I hope they retain Hoppa but there are several players I'd let go before Walker.

Our future top 17 -
Hoppa
Suli
Turbo
Walker
Tafua
Cust
DCE
Schuster
Siro
Jake
Tapau
Fainu
AFB
Res: Keppie, Paseka, Parker, Ben Turbo
Standby : Sipley, Guacamoli, Fanua, Garrick

Radical:

When Dylan is back and while Tom is out — DCE to fullback, walker to 6, cust to 7.

Daly is fast, a good tackler, and a good talker. Gives us a playmaker at 1, which we lack at present.

Very interesting thought indeed

Our future top 17 -
Hoppa
Suli
Turbo
Walker
Tafua
Cust
DCE
Schuster
Siro
Jake
Tapau
Fainu
AFB
Res: Keppie, Paseka, Parker, Ben Turbo
Standby : Sipley, Guacamoli, Fanua, Garrick
Suli and Tafua on the wings?
Unfortunately there goes any chance of scoring from high kicks. Steamrollers can't jump.

When you watch other matches you see that teams use the kick as their most potent attacking weapon. Illawarra and the Sharks score half their tries from kicks.
We've scored one in 11 matches, which is why Tafua must be replaced. He's big and tough enough to make it as a forward if he has the desire. I'm not denigrating his footballing ability; its just that he doesn't have the speed or agility to hold his place in the team as a winger in these days of kicks being king.

When you watch other matches you see that teams use the kick as their most potent attacking weapon. Illawarra and the Sharks score half their tries from kicks.
We've scored one in 11 matches, which is why Tafua must be replaced. He's big and tough enough to make it as a forward if he has the desire. I'm not denigrating his footballing ability; its just that he doesn't have the speed or agility to hold his place in the team as a winger in these days of kicks being king.
We got it the first 10 times buddy.

Has to be playing centre.

Id like to see Cust stay as hes been brilliant. Parker to bench. I actually think Parker could make a good 2nd rower. Nice hole running and good defence. He can cover second row and centre properly. No need for Jetski.
Couldn’t agree more. JetSki is a liability at the moment. No impact, too many errors, lack lustre defence. Cust is a real no. 6.

Has to be playing centre.

Id like to see Cust stay as hes been brilliant. Parker to bench. I actually think Parker could make a good 2nd rower. Nice hole running and good defence. He can cover second row and centre properly. No need for Jetski.
Already have backrowers on the bench that get manhandled when they come on and not to mention the extra tackling required

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8