Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dylan is a great athlete and a great team mate from all reports

We all fall in life but we only ever fail is when we lie down give up and never stop trying to make amends

Dylan has shown his true colours what a fine person he is and should be an inspirational to all of us with struggles and we all have them
index.jpg

Congrats to Dylan ... but pissed off ... was hoping he would be playing for Manly ....

And just on that .... why the **** ... when there is a million in prize money on offer .... are the Indigenous and Maori teams allowed to raid the other teams to select what amounts to representative level squads ..... so much for a level playing field .... the NRL massaging an outcome again ....

Here is the article but one wonders why the coach who is going to develop Cleary into a super half couldn’t help Dylan 2016 -18? (Waiting for Woodsy to take the bait)

That coach developed our players into a bunch of beer drinking losers
Trent had more beer bonding honesty sessions after every loss than any other coach in history
He nearly turned all our players into a bunch of bloody alcoholics

Every picture tells a story .......
NRL 2018 Trents solo year in full control as head coach and players response to Trents coaching methods .....
images.jpg

Numbnuts will do what numbnuts are ... if you can't see the difference between coaching a 20yo Dylan and a 24 yo Dylan then I lament at your cognative capabilities ....

I am sure Woodsie has a man crush on Trent! But I admire his loyalty. Loyalty is sadly a rare commodity nowadays.

Interesting article in 'blindside' on back page of today's "Daily" titled 'Dylan's lessons from the past'. It would seem Walkz has grown up. Perhaps @HappilyManly could post the link.

Heartening to read the article ended with "This was the first pre-season I have done without niggling injuries in the last five years," he said. "And when I played for the Maori All Stars I felt good, I felt fit like I was ready to start the season well." :)

Interesting article in 'blindside' on back page of today's "Daily" titled 'Dylan's lessons from the past'. It would seem Walkz has grown up. Perhaps @HappilyManly could post the link.

Heartening to read the article ended with "This was the first pre-season I have done without niggling injuries in the last five years," he said. "And when I played for the Maori All Stars I felt good, I felt fit like I was ready to start the season well." :)

Anyone else notice the dog shot he got from Latrell Mitchell when he scored near the end of the All-Star Game? Walks had already scored and Mitchell came over the top with a forearm to the back of his head.

Credit to Walks though, he completely ignored it. The old Dylan Walker would have turned around started to have at it with Mitchell.

Dylan is a great athlete and a great team mate from all reports

We all fall in life but we only ever fail is when we lie down give up and never stop trying to make amends

Dylan has shown his true colours what a fine person he is and should be an inspirational to all of us with struggles and we all have them
View attachment 13481
Gotta say have huge appreciation for all Silvertails....but there is none more positive and loyal than this bloke Bozo in this group of crazy misfits...absolutely love the vibe - keep it up Bozo

Gotta say have huge appreciation for all Silvertails....but there is none more positive and loyal than this bloke Bozo in this group of crazy misfits...absolutely love the vibe - keep it up Bozo

Good morning @maxta and thank you for your positive and gracious post of gratitude

Each day gratitude will take us a long way of appreciating what we have and to be grateful for

We all are blessed to have things that make us happy in our lives

Things like the wonderful people and Great players of our Great club the Manly Sea eagles and our Great forum the Silvertails and Great feathered friends that we SHARE our Manly passion with

SHARING is caring ....
I hope we can all support our Great club the Manly Sea eagles and our Great Silvertails forum by making a contribution and making a difference

Thank you maxta . Have a great day
il_570xN.1979507322_qt3c.jpg

100% footy tonight saying manly are worried Barett is trying to poach manly players over to the bulldogs !! Walker has the same manager as Barett so doesn’t look good :mad:

100% footy tonight saying manly are worried Barett is trying to poach manly players over to the bulldogs !! Walker has the same manager as Barett so doesn’t look good :mad:

Barrett can get stuffed. Any player that decides to join his team is only heading there for money. You won't win competitions under his watch just more yeah nahs and the boys tried hard on the field dribble..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4