Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So why hasnt he been announced yet? If we really didnt neeed to shed players to accomodate him, why the delay?

From the SMH:

Walker's move to Manly has also had a knock-on effect on the player market, with the Sea Eagles releasing New Zealand international Peta Hiku but still not announcing the signing of the player earmarked for the No.6 jersey as it is believed they still need to shift other players to fit his contract under the salary cap.

So why hasnt he been announced yet? If we really didnt neeed to shed players to accomodate him, why the delay?

Looks like we may have to cut another one or two loose, if you can believe the SMH.

I've just figured out who this was. Its [Dylan] Walker, the Ghost who walks ;)

498110-03988e46-4d7e-11e5-bb8e-56aa84f91c7e.jpg

I'm fairly sure the club put out a statement a few weeks back saying they did NOT need to shed players to get Walker in...but suggested it was in case they could sign another forward. Wasn;t that what started the whole "international forward to Manly" thing? I'll have a look on the website and see if I can find an official reference to it.

I'm fairly sure the club put out a statement a few weeks back saying they did NOT need to shed players to get Walker in...but suggested it was in case they could sign another forward. Wasn;t that what started the whole "international forward to Manly" thing? I'll have a look on the website and see if I can find an official reference to it.
Yep, I've got nothin'...I'm positive that statement came out though.

With lafai now headed to dragons would hope the club announce walkers signing next week otherwise the titans might be circling.

Apparently he is training with team is f...ing fast and is with team now heading to coffs training camp

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8