Dylan Walker signs with Warriors for 3 years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mmm more like 6 months in advance. That'll teach them to print 'outdated' players lol
Yeah I tried to get a series of calendars done for the art market one time, and there was a ridiculous lead time necessary. Apparently if they aren’t in stores by September/October of the year before then it’s too late.

Interested in peoples thoughts on Tyrone Peachey as a potential replacement for Walker's utility role? Or is Lawton going to cover the 14 Jersey in 2023?
Since the tigers are willing to let him explore other clubs, maybe we could get him cheap?

Interested in peoples thoughts on Tyrone Peachey as a potential replacement for Walker's utility role? Or is Lawton going to cover the 14 Jersey in 2023?
Since the tigers are willing to let him explore other clubs, maybe we could get him cheap?
Looks dangerous with the ball at times but not a team player. Pass for me.

No Way GIF

No way Jose. For me, one of the most over -rated players in the NRL. Only good for a base level contract as a back up.

No thanks. He was supposed to be in Tigers Leadership group , but was getting sin binned veery other week. Hardly in Top Grade lately. He would be a good fit for Parra

The big problem for Peachey is he is a centre that’s been paid too much and given free rein in the middle of the field as a utility.

He does not have the discipline or smarts to touch the ball that often and with such freedom. If he’d stayed on 350k and played out his career in the centre’s, he’d have had a fine career. Playing down one channel with a simple job would work for a player with his skill set.

No way should we consider him for a second.

Yer, it’s a big no thanks on the peach from me too, funnily enough, I think he would look good in blue and gold😉
He's already tried that at the Titans but I like your thinking. And people say DCE runs around like a headless chook, this bloke takes it to a whole new level

As someone who has probably seen every game he has played for the Tigers let me say his natural talent with the ball is undoubted.

But his laziness in both attack and defence is inexcusable and he has seems to lack any enthusiasm.

I dont think he is of NRL standard, best suited to Dolphins or the UK.

@mkultra You can disagree with a statement, but a question? That's just lazy nonsense.. Push up son!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4