Dylan Walker signs with Warriors for 3 years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
IMO Walker was surplus to need in 2023. Good luck to him and he should have no hard feelings our club looked after him.

"Walker, who is currently serving an 18-month conditional release after pleading guilty to assault" sounds a lot worse than it was originally reported?

Apparently Walker only joined the Warriors because he wanted to win a premiership. 🤔

Well, if he said it and they believe it then they'll go well together.
Most players just say "I just want to do what's best for my family" which in this case roughly translates to "they offered me a three year deal on good money...which is better than anyone else offered".

If Dylan said something like 'I want to help the Warriors win a (first) premiership', that is fine (IMO). Hopefully, he helps us win one this year 🙂

I love Dylan Walker. Love, love, LOVE him. BUT, there would be nothing more I'd like than Koula making it too difficult a decision to warrant him being dropped out of the side for Walks.

I hope Koula tears up the guts of the opposition when they are tiring. Koula has played Fullback and 5/8, so he also has ball playing in him.

No doubt he is a good player but I guess the situation with Dylan is more of the net impact of the salary cap and how much of it we spend on up and coming juniors etc. We will certainly miss Dylan but I think the club has made the right decision by not offering him big money to stay instead ensuring we secure some key juniors.

No doubt he is a good player but I guess the situation with Dylan is more of the net impact of the salary cap and how much of it we spend on up and coming juniors etc. We will certainly miss Dylan but I think the club has made the right decision by not offering him big money to stay instead ensuring we secure some key juniors.

Mate, he's still so young though. This one hurts and may come back to bite us. He was always one of my favorites. I know many disagree, but if we put him back in the centres, he'd have thrived in my opinion.

Imagine Walker, Fainu, Schuster, Foran, DCE on the park at the same time. Points galore.

Hate losing him. Kinda hope still it doesn't happen somehow.

Mate, he's still so young though. This one hurts and may come back to bite us. He was always one of my favorites. I know many disagree, but if we put him back in the centres, he'd have thrived in my opinion.

Imagine Walker, Fainu, Schuster, Foran, DCE on the park at the same time. Points galore.

All good mate. I respect your opinion 😀

Turbo might add a point or two as well.

To his credit Dylan has not put his cue on the rack and is in brilliant form. He is obviously grateful for the support that Des and the club gave him. Plus I expect he realises thus this year is realistically his last chance to win a GF for quite a while. Keep it up son!

Walker while he was on last night was brilliant.
Really putting in and making a major impact to our team.

Will be the biggest loss next year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4