Dylan Walker - NSW Centre

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can’t support anyone who is accused of violence towards Women. While case was not guilty I don’t understand how his partner can phone police in distress and file a complaint then withdraw it! Any form of violence towards Women or Men I will not condone. Doesn’t deserve a position

I can’t support anyone who is accused of violence towards Women. While case was not guilty I don’t understand how his partner can phone police in distress and file a complaint then withdraw it! Any form of violence towards Women or Men I will not condone. Doesn’t deserve a position

Better hope nobody ever accuses you or anyone you are close to of violence against women...

No excuses of course. People are young and do silly things, in the heat of the moment. He was found not guilty. They know what happened, no-one else really.

Glad he's back. I get your ethic (and others here), and respect that, but he has my full support.

I don't wanna bag the guy because I think he is a great footballer and he did have a strong game today but that was a brain snap when he rushed in off his edge on Townsend. There was no need for it. That was Barrett era stuff. He needs to learn that under Des, we don't make rash decisions like that, we stay composed and shut the play down as a unit.

I don't wanna bag the guy because I think he is a great footballer and he did have a strong game today but that was a brain snap when he rushed in off his edge on Townsend. There was no need for it. That was Barrett era stuff. He needs to learn that under Des, we don't make rash decisions like that, we stay composed and shut the play down as a unit.
I agree but it was his first game in months, Des will work with him to get better.

Look at the improvement in Brad Parker.

Better hope nobody ever accuses you or anyone you are close to of violence against women...
Exactly! Violence against anyone weather Man or Woman is not on. But a man allegedly being accused of bashing a woman, his fiancé is disgraceful.

No one should ever support anyone that bashes women

People argue all the time, sometimes it gets out of hand and, believe it or not, some women are over-the-top bat sh*t crazy too....

End case is that DW was found not guilty and I can't support anyone who, despite not being privy to all the facts, casts unqualified aspersions against a person that directly oppose the findings of a knowledgeable and qualified judge that was presented with all the facts... jmo....

The bloke is a not standing for Pope, Prime Minister or your babysitter ..... he is a bloody footy player FFS .......

The bloke is a not standing for Pope, Prime Minister or your babysitter ..... he is a bloody footy player FFS .......
His missus is over it, the cops and judge have had a crack at it and decided there's nothing there, and now the court-of-public-opinion wants him committed because he lost his temper.... show me one young fella that never lost his temper and I'll show you a liar... or a medicated psychotic...

His missus is over it, the cops and judge have had a crack at it and decided there's nothing there, and now the court-of-public-opinion wants him committed because he lost his temper.... show me one young fella that never lost his temper and I'll show you a liar... or a medicated psychotic...

What Dylan did was wrong ... and he deserved the serve he copped .... but some of the "he is a monster" drama is just too much .....

What Dylan did was wrong ... and he deserved the serve he copped .... but some of the "he is a monster" drama is just too much .....
Amazing the difference between Dylan and Snake - one is tarnished by the accusation whilst the other is a persecuted martyr.... lucky there was no video of Snake eh?

Well I've never had a partner run out of our home and call the police in fear. And I'd suggest that anyone that has that happen to them has much bigger problems than being young and having a temper.

Well I've never had a partner run out of our home and call the police in fear. And I'd suggest that anyone that has that happen to them has much bigger problems than being young and having a temper.
well if he's done the wrong thing, the police should charge him...

....oh, wait....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4