Dylan Walker - NSW Centre

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
They could do worse than have Jarrod Croker at left centre.
Except that he had not once in his entire life passed the ball.

Edit. That’s only a slight, ever so slight exaggeration. The most accurate statement would be the greatest hog in the history of the game.

• 😆
Reactions: R3
Even with Roberts seemingly out of contention after being dropped to Qld Cup, and despite the injury to Mitchell, I can't see Dylan Walker being picked for NSW, even if he does come back in this week and somehow manages to play at top or near top form straight away.

Brad Parker won't be picked either despite his improvement. With both Tom and DCE likely to be unavailable I think the only Manly player picked for Game 1 for either side this year will be Jake who should be the NSW starting lock if Fittler has any sense.

I wouldn't be surprised if the NSW centres (if Roberts and Mitchell are actually out) come down to a choice between Jarrod Crocker, Clint Gutherson, Tyrone Peachey and Euan Aitken. And Tom's wing spot might come down to a choice between Alex Johnston and Nick Cotric.

Last edited:
Even with Roberts seemingly out of contention after being dropped to Qld Cup, and despite the injury to Mitchell, I can't see Dylan Walker being picked for NSW, even if he does come back in this week and somehow manages to play at top or near top form straight away.

Brad Parker won't be picked either despite his improvement. With both Tom and DCE likely to be unavailable I think the only Manly player picked for Game 1 for either side this year will be Jake who should be the NSW starting lock if Fittler has any sense.

I wouldn't be surprised if the NSW centres (if Roberts and Mitchell are actually out) come down to a choice between Jarrod Crocker, Clint Gutherson, Tyrone Peachey and Euan Aitken. And Tom's wing spot might come down to a choice between Alex Johnston and Nick Cotric.

There was talk about Ramien being a possibility and that Sharks dynamic rookie centre would not be out of place with his pace .

If Walker performs to his NRL centre of the year best I think we would be considered .

There was talk about Ramien being a possibility and that Sharks dynamic rookie centre would not be out of place with his pace .

If Walker performs to his NRL centre of the year best I think we would be considered .

The way NSW players (outside backs) seem to be dropping like flies right now, Walker in Origin isn't out of the realms of possibility. Although I can't see it happening.

Ramien might be a shot, but I can't see Bronson Xerri being seriously considered at this stage. Sure he has speed, but from what I've seen his defence is a bit suspect right now. If any Sharks back is likely for the centres it might be Josh Morris, if only for his experience.

Hate to say it, but they may go with Housos Dugan.
I'm willing to bet they go back to the future...
Ferguson, Dugan, JMoz... I reckon at least 2 of those 3 will get a gig because they are better defenders than most of the young candidates...

I reckon the NSW starting side will look something like this...

1. Jack Wighton
2. Blake Ferguson
3. Josh Dugan
4. Curtis Scott
5. James Roberts
6. Dylan Walker
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Andrew Fifita
9. Manase Fainu
10. Matt Lodge
11. Michael Chee Kam
12. Tony Williams
13. Jack de Belin

I reckon the NSW starting side will look something like this...

1. Jack Wighton
2. Blake Ferguson
3. Josh Dugan
4. Curtis Scott
5. James Roberts
6. Dylan Walker
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Andrew Fifita
9. Manase Fainu
10. Matt Lodge
11. Michael Chee Kam
12. Tony Williams
13. Jack de Belin
What has Gal got to do to get a start? He did take performance enhancing drugs. But I guess in the credits column he did call the people at the NRL “c$&!s”...

Reactions: R3
Cotric played Centre last night, I wonder if Fittler has been on the phone to old mate sticky.

If Croker isn't picked this year then he never will be. On fox ttgt were throwing around Mitchell Aubusson as a serious contender smh

Cotric played Centre last night, I wonder if Fittler has been on the phone to old mate sticky.

If Croker isn't picked this year then he never will be. On fox ttgt were throwing around Mitchell Aubusson as a serious contender smh

Croker the choker will never be picked for SOO.
He choked again last night with the game about to be won and dropped the ball over the line . LOL

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8