Dylan finally free...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great News , Dylan is now free to fly as a bird . A Sea eagle

Watch out Tigers

Dylan is coming to Devour you !!!

images.jpg

It was always going to be hard ask for a successful police appeal against Walker's court decision, given the lack of sufficiently substantive unambiguous evidence. Other than his partner's claims, which she withdrew, the rest of the evidence was based on perspective and being circumstantial in nature.

It was always going to be hard ask for a successful police appeal against Walker's court decision, given the lack of sufficiently substantive unambiguous evidence. Other than his partner's claims, which she withdrew, the rest of the evidence was based on perspective and being circumstantial in nature.
As Mals posted.....hope he’s learnt a lesson & can settle down, keep out of trouble & prove to us he’s worth holding on to!

I have a VERY strong opinion on his domestic violence case, and wouldn’t ever forgive him for what he did in the evidence that was released. But I really hope he has learnt his lesson for good this time. He’s gotten into trouble a fair few times now throughout his career, and he’s so lucky he’s still employed! Just hope all is good for his young family from this moment forward

Dylan is a long way from free. There may be no court cases or investigations hanging over his head but the increased media (and police) scrutiny that he will receive from now on will put him on a very tight leash (for the remainder of his career). Just look at the media attention on Hopoate's daughter today.
All clubs will see him as high risk and a potential liability and his future earnings are likely to reflect that. He still has to find a contract for next year and he will really need to perform in the next couple of weeks if he doesn't want an enormous pay cut. I don't really care where he ends up next year but I really hope he can handle that pressure over the next couple of months.

There is never a reason to hit a woman full stop.
I think there is (only) one reason to hit another person:
"they were trying to kill/seriously injure me/someone"

Also, if you have the urge to hit your partner from time to time (or frequently) then you are in an unhealthy relationship - get help or get out! Likewise, if you have the urge to hit ANYONE then you most likely have issues - please get help.

The thing is, for me. The mistake is to say "violence against women is wrong"
It's either all violence is wrong or it's not.

You can't tell someone there is grades of acceptable violence and not expect lines to be crossed. Our psychology is not that smart.

There's plenty of reasons to hit a woman, you just dont do it!

Deserved both a funny and a clever but I settled for a clever.
Those male politicians who come out periodically asserting that hitting a woman is a major taboo and the most despicable act ever are being totally condescending to women. They want women to remain economically dependent on men as they propagate the species, and to trust that the asserted 'taboo' will save them from domestic violence.
It just aint working, brother.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4