Dylan finally free...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If only the judge had everybody on this site to present their evidence in court .... 6 months of police investigation and eye witness accounts, and profesional prosecuters preparing their case ... and yet .... all this knowledge of ours as to what really happened has been lost to the legal system ....

If only the judge had everybody on this site to present their evidence in court .... 6 months of police investigation and eye witness accounts, and profesional prosecuters preparing their case ... and yet .... all this knowledge of ours as to what really happened has been lost to the legal system ....

I know! It's all gone downhill since I left the country. Shame really. Y'all were doing so well under my guidance. *sigh*

Now, I just get to type y'all.

I have a VERY strong opinion on his domestic violence case, and wouldn’t ever forgive him for what he did in the evidence that was released. But I really hope he has learnt his lesson for good this time. He’s gotten into trouble a fair few times now throughout his career, and he’s so lucky he’s still employed! Just hope all is good for his young family from this moment forward
Well said Ella

Back onto DW.

Anyone else feel his days at Centre may be over? Hes had a ****e time and only played have a season but his body shape looks a lot thicker of late and his pace looks down a bit?
All of us 'ex' athletes :astonished: know that father time does change a young mans shape over time. Hes looking more like a cliffy Lyons shape than a rampaging centre?
Thoughts?

I have a VERY strong opinion on his domestic violence case, and wouldn’t ever forgive him for what he did in the evidence that was released. But I really hope he has learnt his lesson for good this time. He’s gotten into trouble a fair few times now throughout his career, and he’s so lucky he’s still employed! Just hope all is good for his young family from this moment forward
"Gotten into trouble a fair few times"......apart from the DV case he's overdosed on pain killers so hurt himself only, punched a door which hurt himself....what else? If the DPP has thrown the appeal out then there must be insufficient evidence to take it further, meaning all the rubbish written in the papers has been embellished to suit the papers agenda to promote sales of their product. I believe the DPP not the media or heresay! Don't get me wrong.....I have a strong opinion on DV & people guilty of it..........I just think many have made their decision about Dylan without taking into consideration actual facts, which NONE of us are privy to. I'm sure he's learnt a hard lesson & maybe this is what he needed to get himself back on track & become a more mature person.

Back onto DW.

Anyone else feel his days at Centre may be over? Hes had a ****e time and only played have a season but his body shape looks a lot thicker of late and his pace looks down a bit?
All of us 'ex' athletes :astonished: know that father time does change a young mans shape over time. Hes looking more like a cliffy Lyons shape than a rampaging centre?
Thoughts?
Don't know mate but he looked pretty quick & fit tonight!

"Gotten into trouble a fair few times"......apart from the DV case he's overdosed on pain killers so hurt himself only, punched a door which hurt himself....what else? If the DPP has thrown the appeal out then there must be insufficient evidence to take it further, meaning all the rubbish written in the papers has been embellished to suit the papers agenda to promote sales of their product. I believe the DPP not the media or heresay! Don't get me wrong.....I have a strong opinion on DV & people guilty of it..........I just think many have made their decision about Dylan without taking into consideration actual facts, which NONE of us are privy to. I'm sure he's learnt a hard lesson & maybe this is what he needed to get himself back on track & become a more mature person.

I’d count those as a fair few times, not saying he’s been found guilty by the law a few times, but that he’s found himself in troublesome situations - whether that’s with himself or with other people.

It’s the phone call from his partner that is what I can’t get past. She sounded so extremely scared for the safety of her and her son, it was really distressing to hear.

He use to be one of my faves, but not anymore and nothing will change my mind about that. BUT, I totally agree with you like I said before that I really hope he has learnt his lesson because he’s a talented footballer with a beautiful family and it would be a shame to see that thrown away

Back onto DW.

Thoughts?

He is only 24 and coming off 6 months of emotional upheaval and no actual game time for nearly 11 months .... will be better for the run ....

Hope that he will be re signed on mutually amicable terms as soon as possible , a D C E and Walker halves combo is the now best option for Manly going forward . Had no doubt that he would acquit well to a 6 role when he was selected there a few weeks ago but has even done better then i anticipated . No doubt also realizes that he is on his last chance salon in regard to repeating his private life misdemeanours and his on field demeanor and form in recent times seem to clearly indicate this .

I’d count those as a fair few times, not saying he’s been found guilty by the law a few times, but that he’s found himself in troublesome situations - whether that’s with himself or with other people.

It’s the phone call from his partner that is what I can’t get past. She sounded so extremely scared for the safety of her and her son, it was really distressing to hear.

He use to be one of my faves, but not anymore and nothing will change my mind about that. BUT, I totally agree with you like I said before that I really hope he has learnt his lesson because he’s a talented footballer with a beautiful family and it would be a shame to see that thrown away

Food for thought @ellakasmar ..........

Life is like a theatrical play

A character is not properly judged from the beginning or the middle of the show

A character is judged at the end of the show and the overall contribution they make

Dylan is only 24 years of age and the show has only just started

download (3).jpg

Food for thought @ellakasmar ..........

Life is like a theatrical play

A character is not properly judged from the beginning or the middle of the show

A character is judged at the end of the show and the overall contribution they make

Dylan is only 24 years of age and the show has only just started

View attachment 12226
@BOZO I take it you haven’t read thru a game day thread on here from start to finish. :eek:

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7