Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DVS Matt

Matabele

My experience of some of the notable residents of the Hill on sunday is very similar to what you speak of in the thread that is now locked down.

I empathise with your frustration but encourage you to treat it from whence it comes. The elephant is rarely concerned by a swarm of mosquitos.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
mata i wouldnt have shook your hand either u big earred yokel

but i might have bought you a beer :p :p

Loyalist Eagle

My experience of some of the notable residents of the Hill on sunday is very similar to what you speak of in the thread that is now locked down.

I empathise with your frustration but encourage you to treat it from whence it comes. The elephant is rarely concerned by a swarm of mosquitos.
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Matabele

I wonder why there is any need to drag pages from nearly a month ago in an attempt to re-ignite some very cold embers?

Shouldn't we all just move on?

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
Loyalist Eagle, A.K.A AJ. Reported this post and asked for its removal. I personally dont think there is anything that crosses any boundries or is not based ont fact. the post will stay but may be locked in a day or so

Matabele

It appears as though the swarm of mosquito analogy is perfect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom