• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
My experience of some of the notable residents of the Hill on sunday is very similar to what you speak of in the thread that is now locked down.

I empathise with your frustration but encourage you to treat it from whence it comes. The elephant is rarely concerned by a swarm of mosquitos.

mata i wouldnt have shook your hand either u big earred yokel

but i might have bought you a beer :p :p

My experience of some of the notable residents of the Hill on sunday is very similar to what you speak of in the thread that is now locked down.

I empathise with your frustration but encourage you to treat it from whence it comes. The elephant is rarely concerned by a swarm of mosquitos.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

I wonder why there is any need to drag pages from nearly a month ago in an attempt to re-ignite some very cold embers?

Shouldn't we all just move on?

Loyalist Eagle, A.K.A AJ. Reported this post and asked for its removal. I personally dont think there is anything that crosses any boundries or is not based ont fact. the post will stay but may be locked in a day or so

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4