DUBBO bribes louts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Interested 2 know what thoughts are on this, turn them from criminals who are burden on our goal system, into overweight lay abouts who are a burden on our health system. Will it work?

Children bribed with junk food
February 20, 2007 12:00am

POLICE will give out McDonald's and pizza vouchers to reward children for good behaviour in a town desperate to tackle a youth crime epidemic.

Operation Get Smart will be launched in Dubbo to help break down barriers between officers and children.

"If we see them doing good things within the community, they will be rewarded," Detective Inspector Michael Willing said.

He said that the program was one of a number of strategies to be phased in this year as an extension of an anti-truancy program which was launched last year.

Get Smart has been highly succesful - one of the few government "initiaitves" that you can say that about.

It is a shame they're wasting money by using product from American Companies. One would think they'd be better off supporting local business?

News .com

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21253634-421,00.html

Feed them mcdonalds food and they will either be dead before they turn 18 from heart attacks or they will sue to goverment for making them obese.

I wonder if they are also giving them free samples of prepackaged mexican food. I hear that it good for botulisim.

Well, thanks to this premature ejaculation from the Telegraph, this project is taking shape very well and very swiftly.

Stand by to see some very positive news coming out of this town over the next 6 months. The rest of Australia will be adopting this program before too long.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4