Drop him now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should he stay or should he go?

• He should play on

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Drop the mongrel now

Votes: 28 65.1%

• Total voters
Move DCE to back row and use his ball playing skill there and use this season to work on a new halves combination.

Reading the article he has toned down his bitterness a tad. What I saw on the pitch have read in on-line articles about the game and players interviewed on TV I tend to think the Manly players and choc are still tight and this is all just business. Maybe Im as guilty as anyone of getting all work up for nothing what ever happens happens naught I can do about it.

Why in the blue f**K does anyone believe the Titans would let Sezer or Elgey go???

The combination of DCE and Sezer next year could be anything. Elgey will add depth to that combination. I'm all for positive thinking, but we may be dreaming if we think the Titans are that stupid. Or are we believing the media again now...if it is what we want to hear???

Why in the blue f**K does anyone believe the Titans would let Sezer or Elgey go???

The combination of DCE and Sezer next year could be anything. Elgey will add depth to that combination. I'm all for positive thinking, but we may be dreaming if we think the Titans are that stupid. Or are we believing the media again now...if it is what we want to hear???
Yeah the idea of a swap is just as stupid. Joe Kelly calls them up to ask and they laugh for five minutes before hanging up and telling the press how sad we are...

Sezer asked for a release to move back to Sydney for family reasons a while back.

Thats why it has traction.

Although the GC Fans don't rate him. He can kick goals and is young enough to learn from Joey.

Kelly has already raised a 'conflict of interest' case with the NRL regarding their involvement in Chez's deal. So they may placate us with letting Sezer go.

I'm sure David Warwick is working the phones as it looks like both boys will go. :(

Pretty simple really Sezer is out of contract and is looking 2 come home and why would Elgey hang around and play reserve grade when he could get an opportunity elsewhere. So it has nothing 2 do with what the Titans want both are out of contract at the end of the season.

Well the writing would be on the wall for one of them as there won't be room for 3 halves especially when 1 is taking up almost 20% of your cap. Now IF Manly was interested and offered a starting place it would be pretty tempting. GC aren't stupid but reality bites hard sometimes

Sezer asked for a release to move back to Sydney for family reasons a while back.

Thats why it has traction.

Although the GC Fans don't rate him. He can kick goals and is young enough to learn from Joey.

Kelly has already raised a 'conflict of interest' case with the NRL regarding their involvement in Chez's deal. So they may placate us with letting Sezer go.

I'm sure David Warwick is working the phones as it looks like both boys will go. :(

You'd think the opportunity to play next to a State and Country rep might sway your judgement.

I guess it will come down to who they want to keep. Or, will they have enough faith in the addition of DCE to give it another go at the Titans? DCE and Sezer seems a good combination to me. Elgey may be prepared to re-sign for a year or two to see how it all unfolds. I guess it depends how settled he is on the GC, and if he is prepared to suffer the wrath of some Sea Eagles supporters that demand instant success.

Time will tell.....

I dunno. We need to address our pack. We need to be in a position where Starling, BJ and Mateo are bench depth not starters. We need some big talent up front. Then work in the new halves around that.

If the club wanted chery they would have got him, he is a 7 they are as rare as hen's teeth . Choc and gifty can be replaced .if we get to the gf he will be our Clive church hill. He has been great for our club

I dunno. We need to address our pack. We need to be in a position where Starling, BJ and Mateo are bench depth not starters. We need some big talent up front. Then work in the new halves around that.

This is a good way of looking at it, but it hinges on Foz staying otherwise you won't have a half with NRL ezperience, unless you start shifting players like Hiku into other positions

This is a good way of looking at it, but it hinges on Foz staying otherwise you won't have a half with NRL ezperience, unless you start shifting players like Hiku into other positions
One half would need to be experienced. Could Maloney manage that slot for half of Forans money? Maybe. He's got big game experience, winner, goal kicker...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2