Game Day: Dragons v Manly [Round 6, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Credit where it’s due: Saints’ defence was unbelievably good. Not many teams are beating them down easily this year.

Can’t believe people are blaming horhay. Elliot and Garrick got smashed all night, at least Jorge made metres.

We just have too many average first graders at the moment, they don’t lack effort but we just don’t have that class in attack.

Awesome effort from everyone tonight but came up short
Yep great effort by the team in defence but we had a truckload of ball in the Dragons 20m zone & mostly came up with nothing so we only have ourselves to blame.

listening to abc grand stand at work

We will take a lot out of that loss .

We will take great pride in the way we hung in there and gave our selves a chance up until the final minute of the game where the Dragons managed to score by a kick

Dragons could only menage to penetrate our resilient defence by kicks only

The resilience instilled by our coach in both defence , mental toughness and character was evident again tonight

This is definitely a Manly Team with a soul that we have been missing for the past 3 years

When your team loses and you feel very proud of their effort . that says something

Last edited:
No no, we were perfect, remember. Apparently Garrick and others had a blinder and we were fantastic. Really poor offensive performance from us in my view.

We lacked any penetration in attack.
Yeah if you don't get with the group think mentality some how your not a true supporter. I have never worked like that and will never. It doesn't make me any less a supporter.

We did a lot better than I thought we would.

Plain to see that we are a better side than I gave us credit for....shame on me.

We had a fair bit of ball but credit to the Goons....their defence was pretty good.

The last play though...what the hell were the refs thinking especially considering the call made against Spiderman.

DCE should have had a shot to make it 12-12 but the refs put their b@lls in their handbags and walked off the field.
Good to see DCE have a big word at the end of the game.

FOX showed the dressing room. The team is gutted....especially Chez.

Real proud of the guys.....AGAIN.

The thing bank that joke of a game from refs remenber the feeling tonight lads we have a score to settle 16th June 2pm lottoland.
Great effort tonight lads

Careful mate that’s why he’s on here just baiting everyone.

I wouldn’t bother responding!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7