Post-Game Discussion Dragons v Manly [Round 19, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Dragons
Vs
Sea Eagles
20 Netstrata Jubilee Stadium
22 Jul 2022 18:00
80th minute

Match Stats

Game day thread never dissapoints 😂😂😂

Tough loss, we needed that one.

Shuster really needs to knuckle down if the wants to live up to his talent.

A lot of pot shots at DCE but I thought Foran was pretty ordinary.

We obviously missed Jake and Crokers defense but also definitely missed a hooker. Dessies whole plan of having DCE, Foran and Walker all covering there was ill conceived and made us disorganised.

Losing Ben and Keppie early plus having Olakau'atu play 76 minutes lame hurt us.

Will say I though Harper, Aloiai and Tuipulotu were good.

All in all a dissapointing loss and we should have been better. On to next week.
Ben trbojevic of useless, only selected on name alone fame

what a completely insipid second half! DCE was terrible. Foran trying hard - but terrible errors. Schuster totally average. Walker average - zero scoots. The attack in the second half had absolutely NO direction and that is on DCE! Keppie a total waste of space. A woeful woeful effort. There is nobody to blame for that second half besides DCE and Foran. This wasn't on Des. This wasn't on the injuries or COVID. This wasn't on the poor refereeing.. this was all about a totally disorganised second half attack. Nothing more. Nothing less!
Explain picking Ben over bullemore ?

Playing for our season and we dish up that **** once again, we need massive changes over the off season

Saab - needs a rocket

Harper - gone

Keepie - gone

Marty - Gone

Schuster - Needs to drop 20kg and is not a second rower

Move Turbo to center as well, everyone can see it

I think you’re being very generous. There were a million more errors than that.
They were the key ones where we wrestled back momentum (of which we had none) and put them straight back on the front foot. Give a team that much easy field position and the are a good chance of getting flukey tries like the 2 we conceded in the first half.

We always lose to them of late, 21 out of 32 games is a shocking stat.

On that alone was bad enough then lose the 3 players we did due to covid meant an uphill battle but we didn’t show up in any sense. We needed that win to keep a buffer on the teams below us.

Flip of a coin which way our season goes from here tbh.

I hope our injury concerns from that game don’t make things worse for us.

Schuster the slow fat **** needs to go to NSW cup for a month. Too slow for NRL. Prefer Brbo versatility off the bench. Damn dont we miss Lawto now! Surprised we didnt play Bullemore in the middle tonight. He would have been match fit at least.
Des wtf not picking an actual hooker. Get Segy or GKTC in there. Surely covid allows to make changes to the squad?

Schuster the slow fat **** needs to go to NSW cup for a month. Too slow for NRL. Prefer Brbo versatility off the bench. Damn dont we miss Lawto now! Surprised we didnt play Bullemore in the middle tonight. He would have been match fit at least.
Des wtf not picking an actual hooker. Get Segy or GKTC in there. Surely covid allows to make changes to the squad?
Segeyaro is injured

Seggy fkd his ankle scoring a try for Blacktown last week. I can only imagine how gutted he must be. That was his shot.

Playing for our season and we dish up that **** once again, we need massive changes over the off season

Saab - needs a rocket

Harper - gone

Keepie - gone

Marty - Gone

Schuster - Needs to drop 20kg and is not a second rower

Move Turbo to center as well, everyone can see it
Harper played well tonight, always threatening with the ball and made some crucial tackles.
Marty was strong other than one brain snap. Big error but stuff happens.
Keppie was solid before he got injured.
Saab did well with limited opportunities
Schuster looks way out of sorts, I'm now convinced he is either injured or lacking connection with the starting squad.
Move Turbo to centre probably wouldn't of done much tonight.

1 game out of a 100, i don’t think he was that great, had a open Saab 4 times and didn’t pass
Harper has played very well the last few weeks. Mostly, I think Saab wasn't in a better position to receive passes - probably should position himself inside Harper more often.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8