Post-Game Discussion Dragons v Manly [Round 19, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Dragons
Vs
Sea Eagles
20 Netstrata Jubilee Stadium
22 Jul 2022 18:00
80th minute

Match Stats

Place that game in the predictable losses category and evens out our good run through origin period.

I have never seen such a disrupted team list outside of an origin period and the injuries just kept coming.

I am not sure who is in our pack next week.
Schu could play prop...

This game was so crucial. Chooks will overtake us tonight then probably beat us next week and go 2 points clear. It's up to the knights now to do us a favour.

Game day thread never dissapoints 😂😂😂

Tough loss, we needed that one.

Shuster really needs to knuckle down if the wants to live up to his talent.

A lot of pot shots at DCE but I thought Foran was pretty ordinary.

We obviously missed Jake and Crokers defense but also definitely missed a hooker. Dessies whole plan of having DCE, Foran and Walker all covering there was ill conceived and made us disorganised.

Losing Ben and Keppie early plus having Olakau'atu play 76 minutes lame hurt us.

Will say I though Harper, Aloiai and Tuipulotu were good.

All in all a dissapointing loss and we should have been better. On to next week.
We played a sh*t garbage team who've done nothing all year who also lost their fullback after 10 min. There's no excuses for that putrid effort. It was from a weak team with a weak sense of committing to a cause.

Game day thread never dissapoints 😂😂😂

Tough loss, we needed that one.

Shuster really needs to knuckle down if the wants to live up to his talent.

A lot of pot shots at DCE but I thought Foran was pretty ordinary.

We obviously missed Jake and Crokers defense but also definitely missed a hooker. Dessies whole plan of having DCE, Foran and Walker all covering there was ill conceived and made us disorganised.

Losing Ben and Keppie early plus having Olakau'atu play 76 minutes lame hurt us.

Will say I though Harper, Aloiai and Tuipulotu were good.

All in all a dissapointing loss and we should have been better. On to next week.
That's the way 👍

what a completely insipid second half! DCE was terrible. Foran trying hard - but terrible errors. Schuster totally average. Walker average - zero scoots. The attack in the second half had absolutely NO direction and that is on DCE! Keppie a total waste of space. A woeful woeful effort. There is nobody to blame for that second half besides DCE and Foran. This wasn't on Des. This wasn't on the injuries or COVID. This wasn't on the poor refereeing.. this was all about a totally disorganised second half attack. Nothing more. Nothing less!

We played a sh*t garbage team who've done nothing all year who also lost their fullback after 10 min. There's no excuses for that putrid effort. It was from a weak team with a weak sense of committing to a cause.
Saints are crap but benkunt had a much better kicking game than DCE. It was won and lost in field position.

Disappointed but remove DCE's first kick, Marty's pass off the ground and Schuster's failed PTB and we win that. Not a bad effort considering who we were missing. If Hunt doesn't slip he doesn't score. That was a closer game than the score line suggests. Just hope Josh and Molé are OK.
I think you’re being very generous. There were a million more errors than that.

I thought the referee could have had a closer look at the incident that nearly took Haumole out. Looked like de Bellend, the boy who likes having threesomes with only one female in the equation, deliberately slid into him.

There were several marginal plays like that. Bird looks and plays like an HM Prison Long Bay inmate. Another grub.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4