Donny redundant

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G'day all, Always sad to see a good man go,only one left to go and we are free from the past.All we need now Scott is to get rid of the odious toady and that would help to balance the ledger.Probably with everyone else that's been sacked it would also balance the scales.Thanks Donny for your service.
cheers mike

Another one bites the dust , Craig Crossman our performance analyst just given his marching orders.

There can't be anyone left now.

2015, the year of the great purge!

Oh yes I just thought of a few,

The Mascots
The Seabirds
The ball boys

And I suppose Grant Goldman will get the flick as well.

I still haven't worked out why Toovey is not coaching next year, so I doubt i'll have much luck working this one out.

Look, I get that we are having a clean out and they are certainly going to great lengths to ensure it's comprehensive, but why?

We have been the most successful club of the last 10 years, and just missed out on the finals this year by the skin of our teeth. I think we'd be much better off having simply released Foran, use his money to buy two quality prop forwards and move in the same direction we were already moving in 2013-2014 etc.

I still haven't worked out why Toovey is not coaching next year, so I doubt i'll have much luck working this one out.

Look, I get that we are having a clean out and they are certainly going to great lengths to ensure it's comprehensive, but why?

We have been the most successful club of the last 10 years, and just missed out on the finals this year by the skin of our teeth. I think we'd be much better off having simply released Foran, use his money to buy two quality prop forwards and move in the same direction we were already moving in 2013-2014 etc.

Three words why not.

The ZtH revenge.

Can someone make the Penns redundant please?
The problem here is that no Penns no Manly, simple as that.
The Football Club and leagues Club haven't got two bob to rub together, so they're out of the equation, the team could be sold to someone like Marwan Koukash and that will open up a whole new can of worms.

Hasn't Will Badel returned? According to ZtH he has and Will's probably the best in the business.

Correct, that change i am not upset about.

I have just decided not to get worked up anymore, just sit back and watch as nothing we can do about it.

• Clever
Reactions: Rex
That'll do me peaps.. No membership for me. I'll will do pay as you go.. I wish the pens would be hit by a meteorite or something..

There are a lot of precious people around here.

You really have to wonder if all of the injurys we've had over the last few years could have been preventable? There have been a lot.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6