Donny redundant

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Donny posted this on his Facebook page.

To the you vibrant, energetic, loyal and simply quite MAD Manly Sea Eagles supporters.....

After overseeing the physical performance of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles football club since pre season 2003, My position as Head of Strength and Conditioning and Coaching Manager has been made redundant, so I will leave the Sea Eagles effective today. It certainly will be strange sitting on the opposition side of the Brookvale dugout! But it is still me...... Donny Singe .....I have always put the "Singe" in everything I bring to the club and do for my men....... Now is a time for me to contribute and instil those traits into another team culture. I will take the respect and non waivering support you lot have given me as a person over these outstanding and successful years ....... So smile and say hello.......you all know I hate rude buggers!!
And remember, I'm doing my job in my orange shirt!! So don't get testy if you think I'm out there too long!! Ha ha!
And I will be!

Thank you for everything you have given to me...... All I've learnt and the value I've gained.
Donny Singe

Since 2003 means 12 years as fitness leader. Definitely time for a change. Palmer did it as well. Some of our old guys have heard him for a long time and probably need a fresh change and ideas to recharge the motivation. Thanks Donnie for all you have done.

Last man standing ... ah ... no.

To the you vibrant, energetic, loyal and simply quite MAD Manly Sea Eagles supporters.....

After overseeing the physical performance of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles football club since pre season 2003, My position as Head of Strength and Conditioning and Coaching Manager has been made redundant, so I will leave the Sea Eagles effective today. It certainly will be strange sitting on the opposition side of the Brookvale dugout! But it is still me...... Donny Singe .....I have always put the "Singe" in everything I bring to the club and do for my men....... Now is a time for me to contribute and instil those traits into another team culture. I will take the respect and non waivering support you lot have given me as a person over these outstanding and successful years ....... So smile and say hello.......you all know I hate rude buggers!!
And remember, I'm doing my job in my orange shirt!! So don't get testy if you think I'm out there too long!! Ha ha!
And I will be!

Thank you for everything you have given to me...... All I've learnt and the value I've gained.
Donny Singe
And with that ends an era, sad to see you go Donny.

Well as nice a bloke as he was we were easily the fattest team at least last year. Our conditioning has not been up to snuff...
Our high number of injuries over that couple if years as well, I recall Des, Dennis Moore saying that all injuries (except breaks) are preventable we were doing something wrong...

Don't know how Skivvi will go without Donny?!!

Seriously, a sad end to an era....

And I will be!

Donny Singe

https://www.facebook.com/DonnySinge...4365304677019/864950573618485/?type=3&theater

ive heard that the players had initially saved him but then he demanded more money; and the club refused. so thats why he's gone. most likely place is dogs with des/crusher/ect

I find it funny that this entire website spent all of 2015 complaining about how fat, slow and behind the pace our team was, only to complain when our head trainer leaves.
I have lots of respect for Donny and everything he achieved at Manly but we have not been in tip top shape these last two seasons. For all the crap the Penn's cop, I've got no doubt they're sourcing the best trainers for the job to add to our staff.

Among the comments on his FB announcement, this from Jamie Singe (brother?):
"For any children reading this, I apologise, please avert your gaze. For the people I havnt met but are friends of Don , well, thats probably a good thing for you, for anyone who has ever met me then you will know what I look like when I say this, **** Trent Barret! Otherwise known as "Who?" and **** Dave Ferris. You are a pair of dishonourable, underhanded, no-idea pricks! You got rid of a 1. National Trainer and 4 Nations victor, a four time appearing , two time winning Grand Finalist and a man who has more passion, integrity and out and out balls than either of you or those around you. In my world you would be the two mooks at the window waving from the wrist as the boys move forward. Brother you are ****ing Legend and you bring another level to all that you place your hand to. This family has an irreplacable pride for what you have achieved and the continuing legacy you carve through will and sheer hard work for your family. You other two? Im not hard to find. Love you Brother."

Had to happen, the last man standing is no longer standing.

And ZtH will be rejoicing, in fact dancing in the streets!!

What do they call it these days " collateral damage"!

Definitely was the last man standing and as good as a man is Donny might be better off with all the new changes . A man of his talent will get another gig maybe with Toov's in the Aust coaching job

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4