Dom Young

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ben

Bencher
Mentioned in Rumours Dom Young on his way to Manly so obviously deserves its own thread.
What a back line we have if this comes to fruition.

Can anyone shed some light on this rumour?

Mentioned in Rumours Dom Young on his way to Manly so obviously deserves its own thread.
What a back line we have if this comes to fruition.

Can anyone shed some light on this rumour?
All I have found is that five NRL clubs are actively chasing him. Manly is one of them. His management not looking at offers until after the World Cup. Would be nice if there was more too it, but it's just interest at this stage.

Last edited:
Would be a great pickup and with Parker and Harper off contract don't see why it would be feasible.

*all for 24 obvs

Huge fan of Dom Young, but this has to be wishful thinking. After the World Cup, his price would have skyrocketed, and I don't think we'd be in a position to pay big bucks for a winger. Nor do I think we should be paying big bucks for a winger. We have plenty of other issues in the roster to address first.

There is no chance we will get Dom Young.
Especially not after his world World Cup performances.
The usual banked-up/backed-up clubs like the Bulldogs & Roosters- even the Dolphins will throw good money and him. We can't afford what his manager will be chasing now
We're a season too slow

He wouldn’t come cheap and traditionally we have not broken the bank for wingers. Perhaps seibold sees things differently.

Still a chance, though there will be competition and the fact Garrick signed which I mentioned also in signings a week before it became public, obviously effects this situation based on the fact Newcastle wanted Garrick.

Still a chance, though there will be competition and the fact Garrick signed which I mentioned also in signings a week before it became public, obviously effects this situation based on the fact Newcastle wanted Garrick.
The Knights would be crazy to let him go,unless he’s asking crazy money,but they are trying to make room in the cap for Brooks and Tesi Nui,not that Nui would be breaking the bank

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4