Dom Young

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think our back will be fine , are there better ones out there , yeah sure but ours aren’t ****.

It’s however the forward pack where we are lacking , and I think badly.

Let’s hope we get a hard nosed Prop and maybe a top line hooker for 2024.
Who are the “top line hooker” out there,available and the club doesn’t have to spend $700K + to acquire?No.9’s of quality are lacking in the NRL,especially ones that are willing to move to another club at a reasonable price.It’s either look from within the junior system or be content with Croker and hope his continued improvement is ongoing

Who are the “top line hooker” out there,available and the club doesn’t have to spend $700K + to acquire?No.9’s of quality are lacking in the NRL,especially ones that are willing to move to another club at a reasonable price.It’s either look from within the junior system or be content with Croker and hope his continued improvement is ongoing
Yes I agree none available right now , but a year is a long time, and note I said “ top line “ not “ elite “.

Looks like more in the above average winger category from what i have noticed and i have not seen a lot of his play . But for his manager to then [ if accurate ] make suggestions he is a 500 k level winger after a few good games in the W C is very much on the optimistic side . Good for the Poms and the Knights to have a quite competitive winger but not also to get carried away with some unrealistic value on his overall rating . Even if he also was a capable goal kicker .

With the CBA still to be sorted and a whole off-season still to go, the landscape for well priced hookers could look very different before round 1 even kicks off (Keep it clean)

If there’s no fallout at other clubs and we don’t pick up another hooker, let’s just get behind Croker, Roache, GCTK and possibly the Law Man (if he doesn’t start at lock as some of us hope).

Failing all that, a mid-season signing could pop up too..

A top-prop too please Santa! 🙏🏽

Wonder how things are progressing with the Flegler signing attempt . Wish there could be a bit more certainty with next season 's prop situation , Alioia, Paseka and Boyle injury prone , Keppie off the boil last season in particular , Sipley a trier but limitations , Jake no certainty to help out for big minutes there . Probably a lot of attention on Tuitavake and Fifita to show some real intent . Sykes looks a real goer and who knows with Bulemor Due [ or hopefully ] for a change of luck with forward or general injury issues , still have some quite competitive props on offer if they can just spend a lot more time on the paddock fit and able Really just need tradesman like 9 " s for the indefinite future and if the forwards can just regularly lay a decent platform and control the ruck .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4