Dogs we Should / Could poach ! with $$

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rambo1987 said:
Graham = hasnt been proven to NRL level and big $ - No

Have to disagree with that.
Consistently out performs Australian and Kiwi props at test level.

Unfortunately Jammer will be the best buy of the English guys.

Only Graham would make the starting side with Pritchard an interchange chance. What would really piss them off most is leaving them with the squad they have & kicking their asses as is. If we were to poach outside of Manly for up & comers NZ is the shop we should look at imo.

What about their coach ?
He could run the water for us as our last one
Got promoted
In other words let's really forget the past
Except our Greats (players) and our GF victories, and move forward I don't think the roster is going to be too different to last year
So we will be right up there after 3mths of off season the boys will be ready to fire under
Tooves.

Honestly what has Greenturd achieved???? Seriously since he took over the Dogs have been in one finals series since 2008. He has sacked 3 coaches in that time.

This from Wikipedia:
"Todd Greenberg's influence took hold during the 2008–09 off-season, and was ultimately realised in 2009. The replacement of premiership-winning coach Steve Folkes with his assistant Kevin Moore was met with uncertainty but proved a masterstroke. The purchases of several key players, including former Melbourne and Cronulla playmaker Brett Kimmorley changed the Bulldogs from a poorly-run and poorly-performing club to one of the best clubs both on and off the field." (Ha Ha masterstroke??? are they right in the head???? Who writes this Garbage????)

Honestly he must write this crap himself. He has achieved bugger all, throwing money around at players and coaches and getting the papers to write good stories about him is all he is good at.

mozgrame said:
T-Rex could smash Joel Romelo so hard that his ancestors would feel it.
I see your T-Rex and raise you a Fui-who-got-PWNED !

Jatz Crackers said:
Reverse psychology at play.
Hell no .... he's my bandwagon and I found him first !!!

I called for us to sign him (after watching him smash our juniors when at Penrith : Deadset I thought he killed someone), and when we DID, I had to change my trousers ! :p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2