Dogs v Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@Drop Bear
upload_2015-3-13_13-4-7.png

I wonder if the dogs flog parra will Fora change his mind and stay at Manly as he will think parra are a crap team?

Wonder if the CEO's are paying for their groceries these days or just walking out of Woolies without paying.

Its the Parramatta way.

Imagine paying Sandow $600k a year, Hoppa $800k a year, Lussick $250k a year, and soon Foz $1.25mil a year. Lol, haven't made the finals in years..

The biggest joke in nrl history i'd say.
Lussick?, I reckon more like $400,000

LOL. Talk about a pack of sore losers!!! For you Manly supporters this is going to be a long long long LONG painful year. What was that score again last week:)

Last time Parra has won the premiership, a long long, long painful time! Manly might not win it this year, but still think by rd 26 will be ahead of parra on the points table.

Last time Parra has won the premiership, a long long, long painful time! Manly might not win it this year, but still think by rd 26 will be ahead of parra on the points table.
I love the irony of the fact that drop bear has repeatedly said we're living in the past! Now he knows what it feels like. The difference is our past is premierships and success. His laurels are now a round 1 win hahaha. :party::party::party: Break out the streamers there'll be a ticketape parade through parramatta :rofl::rofl:

I find it funny, that in the 8 or 9 years since their Wee WAA special left them, it has taken that long for them to finally have something to troll about.

Good luck to the Eels. None of my mates support em, in fact I don't actually know an Eels supporter. Suffice it to say, I presume they all live in estate or council houses, drive Maloo's, and eat sausage and eggs every night for dinner while they wait for their next coach.

Living in the land of the great unwashed must be difficult for them, but full credit to the ones that L2P in the Manly forums. Shows they have a chance of rising above there low social stature.

The worms are just so pathetic..........a convicted drug trafficker on the team list for tonight........!

BA's amazing recruitment strategy - poach players from Manly and Silverwater, genius. (Not....!!!)

What a joke of a club, I hope the worms get smashed big time 2night.

LOL. Talk about a pack of sore losers!!! For you Manly supporters this is going to be a long long long LONG painful year. What was that score again last week:)
We have won Grand finals in the last ten years by larger margins. Have you??

I wonder who Channel 9 will toss themselves off over tonight...Hasler or the Great Dalai Arthur.... Im sure there will be soggy Saos in the commentary box for someone

I find it funny, that in the 8 or 9 years since their Wee WAA special left them, it has taken that long for them to finally have something to troll about.

Good luck to the Eels. None of my mates support em, in fact I don't actually know an Eels supporter. Suffice it to say, I presume they all live in estate or council houses, drive Maloo's, and eat sausage and eggs every night for dinner while they wait for their next coach.

Living in the land of the great unwashed must be difficult for them, but full credit to the ones that L2P in the Manly forums. Shows they have a chance of rising above there low social stature.
A Maloo is entirely too expensive for a squeel fan

It's a 96 executive with a Chevy badge, even tho the engine is from Buick not chev

They should be wearing Buick badges

A Maloo is entirely too expensive for a squeel fan

It's a 96 executive with a Chevy badge, even tho the engine is from Buick not chev

They should be wearing Buick badges
Not true. They buy maloos instead of moving out of their parent's flat.

Hoppa looks good, hokko looks good. Lussick passing go tonight. Even trex looks half decent. Did Choc just knock on then do his knee?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4