Dogs v Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Maloo would have to be old and plentiful

These are limited edition machines worth $10k to $65k

How do you pay for this on newstart?
Yeah that's true I was assuming they were working but just bludging off parents for room and board. Now I see I was wrong. No job and bludging off parents = no ute money.

LOL. Talk about a pack of sore losers!!! For you Manly supporters this is going to be a long long long LONG painful year. What was that score again last week:)

An authoritative posting, Drop Bear.

You Eels supporters are indeed the world experts on the experience of long long long LONG painful years. Of huge hopes raised, and huge hopes dashed.

What was the score again tonight Drop Bear?

LOL. Talk about a pack of sore losers!!! For you Manly supporters this is going to be a long long long LONG painful year. What was that score again last week:)
So you have based your fact that we are going to have a bad year on the fact that we got beaten by you guys 42-12. I actually think you might be onto something beacuse your team are absolute zit pus. So if we are losing to you we are in big trouble.

Lol@dropbear

I'm sure he's off basking in the premature ejaculations that spouted from his mouth this week.

Are Parra the new team on the wankfest list by channel 9? Souths roosters penrith and now parra. They get pumped and still 9 wank them off

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2