Dogs fans desperatly want Monaghan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MM93

Just couldn't help but laugh... have a look for yourselves!
http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=30434&page=2

[br][img=159x236]../../AE_files/public/1176692064_227_FT0_untitled1nf2.jpg[/img]

Do you think we could suggest that Malcolm Noad ring Max Delmege? :lol: :lol:

Funny how the Dogs supporters are feeling about Sherwin etc.

For Byso and Mata: Maybe they should chase that great prospect - Joe Williams! :)

I'm not sure whats so bad about Shirwin. Whenever I've seen him play he looks like one of the NRL's top 5 halfbacks? Has he done anything off field to deserve not getting a selction?

I'm not sure whats so bad about Shirwin. Whenever I've seen him play he looks like one of the NRL's top 5 halfbacks? Has he done anything off field to deserve not getting a selction?

At the Bulldogs Flip!!! Would be more a case of maybe he hasnt done enough off field to justify selection. Maybe an armed robbery is in order.

Sherwin played great in their PL team. Got them home imo and should be in their firsts. They lacked direction around the halves and their kicking game fell away.

As well I agree with Clont, Sherwin does stuff for charity and people with disabilities, not the sort of thing that gets you in the premier bulldogs team.

one of the posters had this to say

"Doesn't he love to have a whinge? It's embarrassing at times. The term 'sook' comes to mind. "

LOL

Ben Roberts is playing halfback for the Kiwis. Fancy having to pick a PL player as you halfback. I can see a thrashing on the cards Friday night.

that young bloke from Parra "Isnu" is in their squad from Regies as well.

Looks like the fans over at the Kennell are Brent Kite Fans as well!

one of the posters had this to say

\"Doesn't he love to have a whinge? It's embarrassing at times. The term 'sook' comes to mind. \"

LOL

Did anybody else find it ironic that the bloke who said that had a picture of Corey Hughes as his avatar?? :lol:

I was talking to my mate the other day and I was saying how Monaghan was marking Sonny Bill for some of the game and laid him out once or twice. His response was "that's because monaghan has the hugest heart in the league"

8)

Credit where credit is due. Monaghan has shown great heart and deserves accolades for this week.

From memory Sherwin got involved in a drinking binge some time last year at the wrong time and therefore was benched for a time. He is supposedly unhappy and there are others that are not too thrilled at Bulldog land. Corey Hughes and his family are still spewing over his fining and taking the wrap last year when some 'stars' were able to get off scot free. The 'family' club is not so family so it seems.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4