Dog fans to pay Dog Coach $10k fine

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I guess that means $10K less pokie revenue for Bulldogs Leagues, because no doubt that is where the money would have gone otherwise.

I guess that means $10K less pokie revenue for Bulldogs Leagues, because no doubt that is where the money would have gone otherwise.

effnic said:
Its a Manly forum ffs. Can a mod make a Des/bulldogs section.

STRugbyLeagueForum.jpg

It looks like a Rugby League Forum to me :p

Funny all these love dogler and berries stories popping up in the smelegraph almost daily now it makes me puke ..... When he was here it was nothing but negativity towards him and manly now all of a sudden ????

Funny all these love dogler and berries stories popping up in the smelegraph almost daily now it makes me puke ..... When he was here it was nothing but negativity towards him and manly now all of a sudden ????

I guess the hungry kids can take solice in the fact that their dad's centrelink cheque is being wasted to support their footy club rather than just being blown on pokies. Actually, come to think of it, the fans would be paying the fine anyway, it would have just been via poker machines instead of directly to the club.

I guess the hungry kids can take solice in the fact that their dad's centrelink cheque is being wasted to support their footy club rather than just being blown on pokies. Actually, come to think of it, the fans would be paying the fine anyway, it would have just been via poker machines instead of directly to the club.

Winners said:
10,000 dogs supporters each tipping in their life savings to pay the fine...that is commitment.

Do you think there would be any change from 10 grand, after 10000 C-B fans have tipped their hard-earned in?

Daniel said:
This is the legacy of Des Hasler, we dealt with it for years and were called whingers, now they are getting the same deal, and they are "passionate"?

Maybe they have a better media manager than we had for all those years? You know, someone who can routinely paint a positive picture, rather than a 'Nobody likes us, we don't care' man.

Winners said:
10,000 dogs supporters each tipping in their life savings to pay the fine...that is commitment.

Do you think there would be any change from 10 grand, after 10000 C-B fans have tipped their hard-earned in?

Daniel said:
This is the legacy of Des Hasler, we dealt with it for years and were called whingers, now they are getting the same deal, and they are "passionate"?

Maybe they have a better media manager than we had for all those years? You know, someone who can routinely paint a positive picture, rather than a 'Nobody likes us, we don't care' man.

Really?? Hopefully a financially stable club like the Dogs don't accept the hard earned money from the fans.

Really?? Hopefully a financially stable club like the Dogs don't accept the hard earned money from the fans.

The league analyst on ABC Grandstand did a good summary of why the Dogs are the most penalised team in the comp due to their routine infringements in the ruck. His theory was that teams that do this reap bigger dividends in terms of nullifying the attack of the opposition than they take in hits from penalties against them. Its funny how the whole Tele story of the dogs being the most penalised is presented as involving some kind of prejudice or injustice against them. The fact that they have the biggest grub in the comp doesn't help either...

The league analyst on ABC Grandstand did a good summary of why the Dogs are the most penalised team in the comp due to their routine infringements in the ruck. His theory was that teams that do this reap bigger dividends in terms of nullifying the attack of the opposition than they take in hits from penalties against them. Its funny how the whole Tele story of the dogs being the most penalised is presented as involving some kind of prejudice or injustice against them. The fact that they have the biggest grub in the comp doesn't help either...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6