Does toovs have tough road ahead

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No shoulders charges from T-Dog and Pritchard or anyone else for that matter. The dogs pet play will be rightfully pulled up as a shepherd.

One thins is for sure, there will be one team that comes from the bottom of the table and challenges. Always seems to happen each year, no idea who that will be though.

Garts said:
One thins is for sure, there will be one team that comes from the bottom of the table and challenges. Always seems to happen each year, no idea who that will be though.

Yep you're right Watch Cronulla vie for a top 4. Watch Canberra finally get it together. Watch Brisbane claw its way towards the top.

Of the others Saints will flounder, Parra will improve a little but not a lot, Wests will disappoint, Cowboys will drop a few places, Gold Coast will rise a few places, Melbourne and the dogs will be near the top as usual, Sydney City and Penrith will still struggle, Newcastle and Auckland will be in the middle of the pack. Souths will remain strong.

And Manly. I think they'll get to about 4th but potential 1st or 2nd in 2014

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Roosters definite top 8 contender in my opinion, I'm not sure why so many are writing them off.

Manly, Melbourne, Dogs, Sharks, Souths, Cows, are all likely finalists.

that doesn't leave much space for the rest...

Garts said:

Penrith or the Warriors (maybe both). Both had their kids learn a lot last season and should be better for the run.

I realise they lack a top shelf half but I would not be surprised to see the Sharks win the thing this season. Very good coaching and an impressive roster should make them a very hard team to beat over 80 mins.

I will be interested to see how the tigers go with a new coach - they have a decent team so it could be interesting

Manly, Melbourne, Canterbury, Brisbane, Souths, Broncos and North Queensland will fill top 8 spots, unless they come up against a cursed set of circumstances.

Roosters, Tigers, Warriors, Canberra and Sharks to fight out final semi spots.

Have already written off Saints, Knights, Penrith, Parra and Titans.

silvertail said:
Manly, Melbourne, Canterbury, Brisbane, Souths, Broncos and North Queensland will fill top 8 spots, unless they come up against a cursed set of circumstances.

Roosters, Tigers, Warriors, Canberra and Sharks to fight out final semi spots.

Have already written off Saints, Knights, Penrith, Parra and Titans.

Brisbane and Broncos are the same team, so you've picked six of the top eight. Sharks and Canberra to make up the other two, imo.

susan said:
Agree with Matabele.I think we will be clear favourites after 10 games with injury our main hurdle(as with all clubs).

I think Brisbane may be a big chance this year with the addition of Prince.He is being bagged mercilessly up here but despite his defensive shortcomings his greatest ability has always been to put runners through a hole and that is what has killed brisbane post lockyer -fantastic running athletes all over the park but zero creativity.I think that may change if he is afforded similar protection in defence(e.g Carroll) that they gave Lockyer( who was basically a fantastic attacking and organising player but a one on one turnstile for his entire carreer)

Prince is one year too old.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4