Does this piss anyone else off ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It could only be described as a promotion if there were no other oval ball codes where "promote" didn't mean forward.

However, in the case of AFL and NFL........

[quote author=Daniel]
the one that annoys me is

\"promotes the ball\"

he doesnt promote the ball he ****ing passes it!

Just to play devils advocate here Dan there are many times where promote would be more apt than pass. You can pass the ball and lose ground in possession where if you promote the ball it would indicate that the football has advanced due to the pass.

[/quote]

yes true but Pass is the term for our code. Promote is just a dicitonary word. These guys dead set hear a word think it makes them sound intelligent so throw it in wherever they can.

When they first started using this term (About 5 years ago) they threw it in to every friggin sentence.

roy and HG were the best commentators. I always use to switch them on the radio and turn down the TV and listen to their commentary instead. THey knew all the nicknames as well, and if they didnt, they just made them up!

roy and HG were the best commentators. I always use to switch them on the radio and turn down the TV and listen to their commentary instead. THey knew all the nicknames as well, and if they didnt, they just made them up!

Benny the Rapist (later turned into Back-door benny) for Ben Elias and Cumquat for Steve or Kevin Walters were pretty funny efforts from Roy and HG

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4