Do you support Trent Barrett?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Do you support Trent Barrett?

• Total voters

SeaEagle9413

Forward Pass
I have noticed that a lot of people have critised Trent Barrett lately and I wanted to see what other Manly fans think of him. I personally support him. Have your say in the latest poll!

I support Manly. Does that mean I support Trent??? hmmm.. not sure.. probably..
Like many, I am bitterly disappointed at the way Toovey was dismissed.
That was disgraceful and he deserved the chance to see out his contract.
Whilst I don't agree with the way management, and I use that term loosely, has handled the situation, I can see me supporting Trent come 2016.

It sounds more like Trent Barrett and posse. Yeah so hopefully him and his posse do ok.

A good start will be a win against eels and dogs.

Till we see what he does, there is no reason to offer support. It's not what he would be looking for from anyone but his players @:cool:
Once he delivers the results, we can support him when he loses players to injury/rep games etc

He already has the support of those that hired him - the Board :p

Do I support him? Yes, I wish him every success, and of course I want him to succeed.

Do I predict he will be a success? No...does that mean I am not supporting him by way of scepticism? I better choose neutral!

No

He is a gutless wonder with no time for opposition fans who have families and possible sick kids whom he will not autograph things for

Plus he let himself be bitch slapped live on national tv,he has no balls

Also ninth for the best junior base known to the nrl

Coward, poor coach and awful human being

He will only be a puppet to the Penns

I support Manly and their coach. I would much rather Tooves see out his contract but not to be.
I wish Trent luck and I want him to succeed because I want Manly to succeed. This bloke has done nothing wrong. He's just accepted a growth opportunity in his coaching career.

Yep I support him. I think the change had to happen sooner than later otherwise we end with too greater mountain to climb.

Also remember Toovey got payed in full. Think about that.

Support is an interesting word choice.

So in line with the thread, at this point in time I do not 'support' Barett at all. I will tolerate him however because he will coach our Mighty Manly Sea Eagles. Right from the beginning I will be extremely hard on him and next year expect a top 8 finish otherwise I will call for his head and for those of upper management for that matter.......simples.....!! He has a LOT to prove before he even gets a hello from me and then maybe down the track he may get my support.

I am filthy about how Toovey was treated and the blatant stupidity of politics from our owners. They have a lot to answer for and so whilst I am an extremely passionate one eyed Mighty Sea Eagles supporter. It does not mean I need to support someone such as a coach or our owners even. These are the people that are yet to show the true "Manly Spirit" and act in a manner that personfies this.

I want our team to be successful with out a doubt but support from me comes with one spilling their blood in a sense for the cause, for the Manly cause, something that Barrett has not as yet done and may never do..........!!

I have spilt it and so have many of us here, we have gone through a lot of ups and downs as Sea Eagles supporters but have held strong. That is the Manly way.......to never give up.

If TB gets it, he may do o.k. but otherwise he could just be a Punch or Judy puppet for the Penn's.

Support is an interesting word choice.

So in line with the thread, at this point in time I do not 'support' Barett at all. I will tolerate him however because he will coach our Mighty Manly Sea Eagles. Right from the beginning I will be extremely hard on him and next year expect a top 8 finish otherwise I will call for his head and for those of upper management for that matter.......simples.....!! He has a LOT to prove before he even gets a hello from me and then maybe down the track he may get my support.

I am filthy about how Toovey was treated and the blatant stupidity of politics from our owners. They have a lot to answer for and so whilst I am an extremely passionate one eyed Mighty Sea Eagles supporter. It does not mean I need to support someone such as a coach or our owners even. These are the people that are yet to show the true "Manly Spirit" and act in a manner that personfies this.

I want our team to be successful with out a doubt but support from me comes with one spilling their blood in a sense for the cause, for the Manly cause, something that Barrett has not as yet done and may never do..........!!

I have spilt it and so have many of us here, we have gone through a lot of ups and downs as Sea Eagles supporters but have held strong. That is the Manly way.......to never give up.

If TB gets it, he may do o.k. but otherwise he could just be a Punch or Judy puppet for the Penn's.

I agree

My expectations is top 8 or I want 2V's back at least I trust him!! It would not suprise me to see TB gone within 2 years.

I just don't think TB is the right guy to lead our revival back to the top but will give him my 100% support as he is going to be coach next year and we can do nothing about that.

I for one am 100% behind him. I'm hoping he does well as I don't want another sh*t fight season like the one we just had.

As I've said before, I'll support Trent Barrett because I want Manly to be successful and that means winning football games. Otherwise I honestly wish Tooves was going to be our coach, at least until his original contract was supposed to run out at the end of 2016.

If Barrett fails then we aren't winning games and I don't think anyone here wants that.

I think our idiot owners are hoping for Hasler to come back in 2018.

I'm sure he signed an extension with the dogs until end of 2017 so that gives Barrett 2 years to prove himself.

I can't see Barrett going past the 2 years unless we make the top four each year and Hasler stays at the dogs.

I support Manly and that means Barrett. It's not his fault Tooves was treated so badly by the idiot bunch.

I think we're 1 top forward away from a top four berth. Sam Moa or James Tamou would enhance Barrett's chances enormously.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7