Do you care?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
**** it who cares. Well probably come back stronger next year and kill all those other wankers. I bet we **** the next world cup in.

dont really care, I would like to see international league improve and this does help the cause I guess.

And hopefully this changes the selectors view on picking past performers instead of players in form. I have never agreed with this method but it has never backfired on the selectors and coach till this year.

not really I passed out on the couch when i got home on saturday morning and woke up to the footy. very pleasing :)

I think it is great that we are not as dominant anymore. i would love to see an international game of Rugby League on the calibre of other sports. However i think it needs to be grown nationally first

The kiwis look like they'll get stronger, sooner than we will.

These things run in cycles. 30 years at the top is a long time.

The Roos are better off than the Wobblies.

The Kangaroos played crap, its as simple as that. They had a very off night. I agree with Fonz, I think we could play them again next week and beat them quite easily. We have all seen it before, they play a good game and then the next time we play them we put 50 on them.

The Wallabies are going through what they need to at the right time. I think its fantastic that the All Blacks are peaking now, 2 years out from the World Cup.

No, I dont give a ****. I do care that I was greeted to a ****e sandwich at 4am but the grand scheme of things is the Australians are to cocky to have won.

Well, its not so much the loss. All teams have to have a loss.

But that display was past inept. It lacked commitment,... as if there was no team pride.

No pride in playing for the jumper means no overall pride in playing the game. And that means cancer for a game like Rugby League thats so physical to play and tribal in its supporter base.

Grind that axe and wield it without hesitation. :cop:

**** it who cares. Well probably come back stronger next year and kill all those other wankers. I bet we **** the next world cup in.
What odds would you give me on New Zealand then for the next WC?

If we look at the big picture, Australia win another series ho hum big deal. New Zealand win a series big news great for the game and next world cup. (it also pleased my missus so all good)

[quote author=The Fonz]
What odds would you give me on New Zealand then for the next WC?

[/quote]

**** all when the Australian selectors harden up and don't select blokes who don't deserve to be there. Time to give the young blokes a go. **** the fossils off. Prince and Anasta would of been a better halves pairing than Gower and Barrett.

I must give the Fonz his dues - he speaks his mind. It will be very entertaining when sue ridgepipe wakes from her off season hibernation.

It is true that Barret is over rated. In the absence of Johns I'm surprised they didn't take a punt on Thurston and play him outside of Prince. Especially given Bennet is coach.

It wouldn't have anything to them not wanting to risk Thurston on a tour would it?

Thurston should never be allowed to tour again. He should definantly never be able to go near a touring teams hotel pool. Ever.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4