Do we let Taupau go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Since when is 118m a game garbage for a starting prop?
kolomatangi and spencer leniu make more than that off the bench.

Go onto the fox website and look at metres per game. marty is waaay down... his pay packet would argue he needs to be around the top 5 in that aspect.

I am still a big marty fan - just think we need a more balanced team... not 5 guns in the middle followed by 5 garbage outside backs. I'm sure some teams out there would pay most of his contract - maybe the savings and downgrade to welch could be put towards an outside back?

Big different between a 200-300k outside back and a 450k+ outside back.

kolomatangi and spencer leniu make more than that off the bench.

Go onto the fox website and look at metres per game. marty is waaay down... his pay packet would argue he needs to be around the top 5 in that aspect.

I am still a big marty fan - just think we need a more balanced team... not 5 guns in the middle followed by 5 garbage outside backs. I'm sure some teams out there would pay most of his contract - maybe the savings and downgrade to welch could be put towards an outside back?

Big different between a 200-300k outside back and a 450k+ outside back.
Spencer leniu is a weapon.. would love him here

Not sure if your a troll or just really high.
The average salary under the cap is $333,000 Marty is on $600,000.
A top 6 is well over Marty's salary (maybe 1.5 X) and we would be down a top shelf prop.
Who was the last team to win a grandfinal without 2 good props?
pretty sure Marty is on $750,000

We save 220k from 2 minimum wage guys when the 30 is cut to 28. That makes Marty's 650k into 870k. Easily found money. Plenty of money for a VERY GOOD 7.

Marty is expendable when he is the top of our second tier earners and we have 7 other props.

This is a business and many here get their emotions twisted up with what needs to be done.

If I had my way, I would cut Tom, Jake, Walker and DCE freeing up almost $4M.
And then say hello to the wooden spoon for a couple years... yikes! Tom jake marty walker and dce? So all our best players. Interesting view... so the who replaces these players? Can you imagine the nrl frenzy that would take place with those guys on the market. :rofl:

We save 220k from 2 minimum wage guys when the 30 is cut to 28. That makes Marty's 650k into 870k. Easily found money. Plenty of money for a VERY GOOD 7.

Marty is expendable when he is the top of our second tier earners and we have 7 other props.

This is a business and many here get their emotions twisted up with what needs to be done.

Dribble Tom what rubbish agree with walker that’s it. Yeah okay do we run Hopoate at fullback ffs panic stations

pretty sure Marty is on $750,000

I'm sure his last contract was 650k/year. It was back-ended apparently and the last year was in the 800k region. I doubt his latest contract would be more than his previous one...if it is, then that's a another mistake to add to the DCE and Trb bros ones.

Dribble Tom what rubbish agree with walker that’s it. Yeah okay do we run Hopoate at fullback ffs panic stations
No, we buy Alex Johnson, Hoppa plays wing until he shows what he's got. AJ and 3.5M to spend on 6 or 7 others. Anyday.

I'm just about over our 200k/ game full back who's hanging out to play SOO after hardly playing for the club that pays his salary...and his brother that we pay 400k overs. Thank god they took unders to play for us.:rofl:

Keep your "dribble" and "rubbish" to yourself thanks ignoramus.

Last edited:
No, we buy Alex Johnson, Hoppa plays wing until he shows what he's got. AJ and 3.5M to spend on 6 or 7 others. Anyday.

I'm just about over our 200k/ game full back who's hanging out to play SOO after hardly playing for the club that pays his salary...and his brother that we pay 400k overs. Thank god they took unders to play for us.:rofl:

Keep your "dribble" and "rubbish" to yourself thanks ignoramus.
Yeah okay let’s release Tom and Jake While we are at it I don’t like how slow Afb gets up from ruck get rid of him too and the captain Dce. But let’s keep Jorge, Garrick and that champion hooker in Levi along with his rotation buddy in croker.

Great solution.
All of our squad players are garbage, so what should we do? Sell all our good players! When no other quality players are on the market!

Name a good half on the market. None.

Can’t believe our stars are being told to leave by the fans... they are the only ones in it. Anyone outside our top 10 is woeful - Garrick, Parker, Taufua, Waddell, Gosiewski, Levi, Croker, Elliott, Boyle. Trash.

These opinions of“sell tom, sell chez, sell jake” are an absolute joke. They are our origin players and obviously our best players... yeah i’d love to sell them, upgrade brad parker and jorge taufua, and sign Jack Cogger from the bulldogs to steer the ship at 7. That will make us top 8 worthy! Stuff the rep players

oh yes we are paying them a premium no doubt - we need to improve the support cast and get rid of Waddell, Croker etc. Pick Avocado and we will be ok

If we are blaming support cast players (on support cast money) for the whole team falling over, then we have big problems.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6