Do we have an attitude problem

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just got off the phone, was talking to an old m8 an avid manly supporter .... word is a bunch of our young players including the turbos were on the piss big time a few days ago at a favourite Harbord watering hole ..... when it was suggested that maybe they should be putting in some hard yards at training ... TT turned laughing and slurred ... 'this is a team bonding session' to which the other lads all had a big laugh .... there must have been some guilt because they all soon got up and left and in so doing passed a couple sitting having a meal with their kids, the look on the mans face was apparently nothing like a smile ... that man was DCE ....

Just got off the phone, was talking to an old m8 an avid manly supporter .... word is a bunch of our young players including the turbos were on the piss big time a few days ago at a favourite Harbord watering hole ..... when it was suggested that maybe they should be putting in some hard yards at training ... TT turned laughing and slurred ... 'this is a team bonding session' to which the other lads all had a big laugh .... there must have been some guilt because they all soon got up and left and in so doing passed a couple sitting having a meal with their kids, the look on the mans face was apparently nothing like a smile ... that man was DCE ....
So was this meant to have happened before or after the Bulldogs match?

This would explain a great deal.

giphy.gif

Players Jumping ship with our altitude problem.

I do not think it is so much an attitude issue, more likely an inexperienced one from the coaching staff down to the playing group. The nature of today's player is they have a lot of time on their hands and if the boys had a drink at a local pub, well that's not a big deal really. All season the team has defied all logic about their performances and I think the team is looking a bit out of steam and we do not have the depth to challenge the first team to cover the loss of form like we are seeing right now from certain players. It has been a nasty month for the team, they are learning some very harsh lessons right now. Attitude will improve with a good work ethic and there is still time to get it right this season.

If thats the case, we have a serious problem thats been around all year... bad losses to Rabbits and Dragons early on for example must also be attributed to an attitude problem.
We really should not be in the eight, we should have lost to the knights and roosters, the team is not top 8 team simple as that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10