Do we have an attitude problem

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
No, you have an attitude problem

giphy.gif

I would be more worried if some of the players were not seen out together occasionally, that would indicate an attitude problem.

I would be more worried if some of the players were not seen out together occasionally, that would indicate an attitude problem.
If the story is true, the problem is not as much the drinking but DCE seemingly nearby and unhappy about it.

Pleasing to hear that the captain who is supposed to lead was sitting down to dinner with the wife and kids. Good work Cherry.
Other captains, like Andrew Johns, would be buying the shots.
Also, the guys will be flying out to NZ today I think. Hopefully there'll be hard training and no drinkies but gatorade.

Firstly 100% believe Nightster
Also feel the stories can be blown out by observers of this situation.
I do see an Attitude problem out on the field which is the problem.
Combination of burnout, tired, no confidence and lack of energy losing all the 1% battles and bar 2-3 players- looking for the easy way out.
To Nightster - love your work on here and again....no doubt you are sharing what was told....personally my issue is what's dished up on the field and can't see Tom T and boys having a few an issue unless- getting abusive ect ....

Amazing that even though everyone in the world has a phone with a camera on it, stories like this are not backed up with any proof.

I've seen an attitude problem over the last few days...but not with the players.

some of us older dudes don't do smart phones ... my phone is an old nokia with no camera ...

some of us older dudes don't do smart phones ... my phone is an old nokia with no camera ...

25f3862dea83ff8d004638b663c31ac8--terry-pratchett-fangirl.jpg

I wasn't having a go at you nightster (it wasn't until maxta posted his post that I even thought people may have been 'avin a go gov'nor.)

My point was that your mate probably wasn't the only person in the pub but no one (esp with all the manly hate going around) else took a pic or reported it to the media for their 2 seconds of fame. I dunno your mate so I wont say he was full of it. lol

Lose a few games and it seems every player is drunk and on coke all day everyday, everyone hates and disrespects the captain, and the coach is not turning up at training because he is out doing interviews for a new job and blah blah blah blah

edit: you need a new phone

Of course! However not only does Nightster not claim to have been there, but from the wording of the OP it is not even clear that the person he spoke to was there.
Anyone ever heard of Chinese whispers?
Sheesh, talk about panic merchants!

Come on people...

These footballers aren't alter boys...they're young men...they have every right to go out and get blind like every other 20 year when they feel like it. Sure, not the night before a game, but if they did, the club would know about it (hang overs are pretty easy to spot) and the club would take action.

I think it's also a bit far fetched to think that DCE happened to be in the corner scorning at them like a disappointed father...Chez is 28 not 68. He still likes an ale himself.

No offence to Nightster, he is just relaying information but sometimes we turn this sport into a soap opera and it's more far fetched than Home and Away. These guys are just people like you and I. They don't sit at home in their free time and quote bible versus over a cup of chamomile tea.

Also feel the stories can be blown out by observers of this situation.
I do see an Attitude problem out on the field which is the problem.
Combination of burnout, tired, no confidence and lack of energy losing all the 1% battles and bar 2-3 players- looking for the easy way out.
To Nightster - love your work on here and again....no doubt you are sharing what was told....personally my issue is what's dished up on the field and can't see Tom T and boys having a few an issue unless- getting abusive ect ....

Thanks maxta ... I was just relaying a story from a disappointed/heartbroken, old(er than me even) supporter, for what its worth .... many of us (loyal supporters), are hurting and wondering why the form has reversed recently from real top four contenders to lucky if we make the 8.
whether or not the story is exaggerated, people are looking for reasons and attitude has been mentioned plenty recently .... apparently it was in the middle of the day and not on a weekend and not many people in the pub .... apparently ...
I don't drink but did when I was young ... I also puffed a bit ... I'm no wowzer ... but the boys DO need to be aware that they are in public view and when you are not performing on the field ... piss ups are not really a great look ....
cheers ..... damn I nearly said feathered friend

Last edited:
25f3862dea83ff8d004638b663c31ac8--terry-pratchett-fangirl.jpg

I wasn't having a go at you nightster (it wasn't until maxta posted his post that I even thought people may have been 'avin a go gov'nor.)

My point was that your mate probably wasn't the only person in the pub but no one (esp with all the manly hate going around) else took a pic or reported it to the media for their 2 seconds of fame. I dunno your mate so I wont say he was full of it. lol

Lose a few games and it seems every player is drunk and on coke all day everyday, everyone hates and disrespects the captain, and the coach is not turning up at training because he is out doing interviews for a new job and blah blah blah blah

edit: you need a new phone

Yes lucky no one photographed it .... if indeed it was that bad ...apparently it was a quiet day time not on the weekend .... and not many other people there ... maybe not as pissed as old m8 related ... I don't know and maybe I shouldn't have posted the thread !?

I love my old Nokia

Come on people...

These footballers aren't alter boys...they're young men...they have every right to go out and get blind like every other 20 year when they feel like it. Sure, not the night before a game, but if they did, the club would know about it (hang overs are pretty easy to spot) and the club would take action.

I think it's also a bit far fetched to think that DCE happened to be in the corner scorning at them like a disappointed father...Chez is 28 not 68. He still likes an ale himself.

No offence to Nightster, he is just relaying information but sometimes we turn this sport into a soap opera and it's more far fetched than Home and Away. These guys are just people like you and I. They don't sit at home in their free time and quote bible versus over a cup of chamomile tea.

just relating what I was told .... I thought that was a bit dubious myself ..

Yes lucky no one photographed it .... if indeed it was that bad ...apparently it was a quiet day time not on the weekend .... and not many other people there ... maybe not as pissed as old m8 related ... I don't know and maybe I shouldn't have posted the thread !?

I love my old Nokia

Nah mate, you post what you like! It's all good. :)

Interesting fact about Nokia. They first used to make gumboots and knives. I actually have a Nokia knife (somewhere)

My Dad's oldest (and best) friend lives in Finland and had many shares in this small little company called Nokia. One day they rang him and said that they were going to give mobile phones a go and did he mind and hopefully he wouldn't sell all his shares.

He said...go right ahead.

I think it was the right decision!

Amazing that even though everyone in the world has a phone with a camera on it, stories like this are not backed up with any proof.

I've seen an attitude problem over the last few days...but not with the players.

You're too late ... we have already convicted them and sentence has been passed.

We have even gone to great pains to also charge the coach with aiding and abetting.

Been a while since I was 20, but used to love having a beer or two with my mates at the pub.

I'm assuming that the Gen Y kids out there aren't much different.

Storm = Teacup

Last edited:
Plenty of punters would have taken a sneaky couple of pics... I know I would have. I guess no Silvertails at the Diggers?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10