Do we agree with this ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
First people complain about it being at Parra. Now people are complaining about it being at ANZ.

I think its good for RL. Four respected players will get a fitting send off infront of 30,000+ people. Well done NRL!

First people complain about it being at Parra. Now people are complaining about it being at ANZ.

I think its good for RL. Four respected players will get a fitting send off infront of 30,000+ people. Well done NRL!

I think the right decision was made in the end. I personally would be going if I wasn't flying back from the GC that night. So it's a great result for everyone and allows Dragons and Parra fans to say goodbye to the 4 men, all one club players with a high amount of respect from the whole of the League.

PS: Beaver's farewell was moved to ANZ ;)

I think the right decision was made in the end. I personally would be going if I wasn't flying back from the GC that night. So it's a great result for everyone and allows Dragons and Parra fans to say goodbye to the 4 men, all one club players with a high amount of respect from the whole of the League.

PS: Beaver's farewell was moved to ANZ ;)

Surely Parra have to sign off on moving their home game (guessing there was a big carrot), so its their management who should take the blame.

No way should it have been moved, as for the St merge players, they get their home game send off so moot point.

Surely Parra have to sign off on moving their home game (guessing there was a big carrot), so its their management who should take the blame.

No way should it have been moved, as for the St merge players, they get their home game send off so moot point.

i think the idea is/was great but execution very poor. this should have been agreed upon when it was first raised to enable people to plan accordingly. how would ticketed members feel if they had great reserved seats at parra & now get seats that don't compare. or are surrounded by st.merge supporters.

i think the idea is/was great but execution very poor. this should have been agreed upon when it was first raised to enable people to plan accordingly. how would ticketed members feel if they had great reserved seats at parra & now get seats that don't compare. or are surrounded by st.merge supporters.

MWSE said:

But 2 of the respected players have been shafted by the decision and being deprived of what they wanted

MWSE said:

But 2 of the respected players have been shafted by the decision and being deprived of what they wanted

StuBoot said:
Understand the decision but it should've been decided weeks ago. That way he & Burty could've had a farewell at Parra Stadium with the faithful and everyone would know that was their last game at home. Moving it to ANZ makes sense as theres two of the better Dragons retiring as well, the time slot is another matter - should've been the 2.00 game IMO.
Answering your question, yes would've been p!$$ed off if we didn't get the chance to farewell one of our legends at Brookie.

I agree with everything you have said.

But remember we are talking about the NRL (no real leadeship) aren't we?

Just because someone strapped ona footy boot twenty years ago doesn't mean that person can manage a large corporation with rugby league at its core it now.

StuBoot said:
Understand the decision but it should've been decided weeks ago. That way he & Burty could've had a farewell at Parra Stadium with the faithful and everyone would know that was their last game at home. Moving it to ANZ makes sense as theres two of the better Dragons retiring as well, the time slot is another matter - should've been the 2.00 game IMO.
Answering your question, yes would've been p!$$ed off if we didn't get the chance to farewell one of our legends at Brookie.

I agree with everything you have said.

But remember we are talking about the NRL (no real leadeship) aren't we?

Just because someone strapped ona footy boot twenty years ago doesn't mean that person can manage a large corporation with rugby league at its core it now.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6