Do Tom & Jeorge speak the same language? !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kalvin

Bencher
So many times this year. . No talk between the 2 to call who's ball it is...

Seriously amateur hour from both and even worse from our coaching staff!

Both too scared to make a mistake. Our backline tonight must rank as the worst in recent memory. Tom Turbo and Tafua should have been rested. Willarmy is simply a reserve grader, and Brown... was he on the field in the first half?

Catch the ball on a full .....its been a problem all year and paid the penalty several times tonight, gifting Storm tries.
So disappointing that Barrett hasn't cured this simple problem.

People may disagree here but I think Turbo needs a lot of work defensively. He is a great attacking weapon but his basic defense and positional play at times is actually quite poor. I thought he needed to take the lead on some of those high balls and just didn't. He was nowhere when smith strolled through and missed easy tackles again tonite. Get him in for surgery after killers last home game and bring on 2017.

Apparently they were shown a motivational vid that featured the Steve waugh, Jason Gillespie collision when going for the ball from some years ago.
Some motivational techniques don't always have the right effect....

People may disagree here but I think Turbo needs a lot of work defensively. He is a great attacking weapon but his basic defense and positional play at times is actually quite poor. I thought he needed to take the lead on some of those high balls and just didn't. He was nowhere when smith strolled through and missed easy tackles again tonite. Get him in for surgery after killers last home game and bring on 2017.

I still think he is a much better centre than a fullback

I have to agree. His defence is very very ordinary in a one on one situation. I don't know why Barrett didn't move Williame to the wing on tackle 4 and 5 and put Jorge in the centres. At least Williame can catch

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6