Do any of you read the Fin Review?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
If you do, last Monday's Financial Review (13th Feb) had an article on Penn as owner of Manly. Good read, nothing negative and a few positive revelations about our finances.

thanks for that Dsm

here the link guys
http://www.afr.com/p/lifestyle/sport/manly_nrl_club_chases_firmer_finances_wGqulZkDbebs2fyxt9499I

Good to see there's some on this site who stay away from the common horde newsrags Cambo. I must discuss some CFDs with you when next we meet.

DSM5 said:
Good to see there's some on this site who stay away from the common horde newsrags Cambo. I must discuss some CFDs with you when next we meet.

No worries Dsm are you aware that currently They are available in the UK, Hong Kong, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Singapore, South Africa, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Sweden, Norway, France, Ireland, Japan and Spain.

Interesting to see his membership share has ticked over to more than 50%. Thankfully we are not reliant on the Delmege Gold Card anymore.

All we now need is:
1.URM on board with Penn
2. The extra from the new tv deal and we will be financially set for the long term!!
3.Also take some games to places that offer big dough and we will be watching the Eagles for our lifetime at least!

Agreed Matas. Interesting to read that Clive Palmer is getting rid of his soccer involvement. "League's a better game" he says. Maybe we can convince Gina Rineheart to become an Eagles's angel and give us the $40 million change she carries around in her purse. No-body likes her, so she would fit in nicely.

DSM5 said:
Agreed Matas. Interesting to read that Clive Palmer is getting rid of his soccer involvement. "League's a better game" he says. Maybe we can convince Gina Rineheart to become an Eagles's angel and give us the $40 million change she carries around in her purse. No-body likes her, so she would fit in nicely.

Might as well get them both. Nobody likes Palmer either.

I think it's great how much DSM5 has over estimated the audience of Silvertails

If you want to know about palmer and the gd coast have a read of Craig fosters article in the herald today - I potty the poor team he gets involved in

Pity even

Daniel said:
I think it's great how much DSM5 has over estimated the audience of Silvertails

Ha ha, I was thinking the same thing, "the fin what?". Thanks for the article, good read.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4