#Ditch the Hate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
I've been a contributor to these forums for a while. The level of hatred is now at an all time high here. And not just here in fact. I say, let's have healthy strong debate, let's take the piss and let's ALSO show some leadership at least in this corner of the online world and #Ditch the Hate.

Not sure I can ditch my hate of Parra, Chooks, Greenturd, Refs etc - will do my best though Baz
That's different. And I agree. Footy banter hatred is fine. After all everyone hates Manly. But again, that's different. People who say they hate Manly to me doesn't have an edge.

You know Manly are back when opposition fans are full of hate.....when they are quiet we have a problem.....
I reckon the site is generally pretty respectful among Silvertails....

I hate losing

but now that we the Manly Sea eagles are winning again

I am happy again big time !!!

index.png
index.png
index.png
index.png
index.png
index.png
index.png
index.png

Does bones still visit our site? I remember he gave up in manly...rightly so too! I hope he finds his way back one day!
Bones always he would come only when Tooves was back - well Tooves is back, where are you Bones

*goes to check out Perenara thread*

Okay........I thought you meant there were big arguments in the Perenara thread...............now I realize its cause we all just hate Henry haha

Carry on, It's been a long day

HAHA I did too, was rather disappointing. Then I found the What will happen to Brooky thread....Now there's some hate..:party:

Bones always he would come only when Tooves was back - well Tooves is back, where are you Bones
Well really, he is not back as a part of the club. The club never rehired him. He was hired by Manly's sponsor URM as their Sea Eagles Ambassador.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8