#Ditch the Hate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ummm.... I think the only hate we should worrry about is the hate dished out by the NRL via influence of referees and judiciary rulings.

The codswallop we dish up here is harmless.

NYEagle

Know what excites me? The media smothering us with love ATM, and the media ripping in has disappeared.

I've got the warm and fuzzies again. God it's great. The positivity, even from opposition fans. Makes me so happy.

In regards to the vitriol on this site, and on this forum, there are those that struggle to debate the team, and football. All they want to do is come on, and attack anyone who may dare to call a player lazy, or that their focus is off.

You can't make ANY suggestion about ANY player (apart from those they feel it's okay to have open season on), that goes against the way they feel, or they become aggressive, attacking yes....numbnuts...that play the man.

It's why so many great posters like Las Vegas, Pepsi, Matabele, Darren and other disappeared. These numbnuts who attack anyone who thinks players or portions of the team could be better.

Funny thing is, we all know who they are. Narrow minded twats.

download.jpeg.jpg

Know what excites me? The media smothering us with love ATM, and the media ripping in has disappeared.

I've got the warm and fuzzies again. God it's great. The positivity, even from opposition fans. Makes me so happy.

In regards to the vitriol on this site, and on this forum, there are those that struggle to debate the team, and football. All they want to do is come on, and attack anyone who may dare to call a player lazy, or that their focus is off.

You can't make ANY suggestion about ANY player (apart from those they feel it's okay to have open season on), that goes against the way they feel, or they become aggressive, attacking yes....numbnuts...that play the man.

It's why so many great posters like Las Vegas, Pepsi, Matabele, Darren and other disappeared. These numbnuts who attack anyone who thinks players or portions of the team could be better.

It's not what you say, it's how you say it, sitting at home on your couch throwing insults at players who are trying thier guts out this year is poor form. Anyway i wont call you out on it anymore.

Nailed it as per normal Ryan. Many class posters have gone.

Maybe. I used to be on the old club forum for years and only used to read this one. I thought a lot of barneys back then on ST were probably just as toxic , possibly worse. I had no real intention of joining silvertails because of it to be honest , then zorb got his nancies on, shut the site and i joined up because i lived in brisbane and no one could talk footy with those dickheads.

But i agree with the sentiment regarding the angry mob of justice. It turns you off for periods of time when your trying to talk footy with someone and they have a life crush on the player

The whole fan v supporter was argued very heartedly way way before this current posting environment grew. It was historical and most likely featured many of those former posters , and Was a little heated at times.

Not disagreeing, just a different view

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10