Didnt see much wrong with manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was at brookie and was disgusted with how manly played. But today i saw the replay on fox and i must say my hat goes off to the dragons :clap: :clap: :clap: I didnt see a different manly to the manly i saw earlier on in the year i thought they played the same maybe with a few more drop balls than normal and no watmough to break the defencive line. But the dragons were literally on fire they played great they smashed us in every tackle, Pulled off unbelievable try saving tackles close to the line, Making great line breaks i just thought they beat manly all around the park in every way i really dont think manly could of done more dragons came to brookie switched on and wanted it more and i must say they were great to watch even though i feel like crap we lost but i would love to see manly play like that just once. Congratulations dragons you deserved that win.

mmmm. I must have watched a different Manly to you......you don't happen to walk around with a labrador and dark sunglasses do u?

Hold on I will just ask the fella who started this thread....looks like he would have a good idea...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4