Dessie's Video Library

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Josh Morris has made mention in the press recently about Des and his motivational speeches and videos in the lead up to big games.

As Des is a regular and avid reader of the posts on the Silvertails site (He tells me it helps him with his team selections and he particularly appreciates the post game constructive criticism people share...) I thought he might appreciate us giving him and the team our best wishes and support by posting our own favourite motivational pieces for him to use ...

I'll kick it off with this one..

https://binged.it/32D0q4g

Let's see where this takes us

GO MANLY!!!

Josh Morris has made mention in the press recently about Des and his motivational speeches and videos in the lead up to big games.

As Des is a regular and avid reader of the posts on the Silvertails site (He tells me it helps him with his team selections and he particularly appreciates the post game constructive criticism people share...) I thought he might appreciate us giving him and the team our best wishes and support by posting our own favourite motivational pieces for him to use ...

I'll kick it off with this one..

https://binged.it/32D0q4g

Let's see where this takes us

GO MANLY!!!

Hey Vidmar, the speech worked really great, they all gave up their football careers to become actors?

images

THE ULTIMATE MEASURE OF A FOOTY TEAM IS NOT WHERE THEY STAND IN MOMENTS OF COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE

IT IS WHERE THEY STAND AGAINST ALL THE ODDS AND IN TIMES OF ADVERSITY

IT IS IN THESE CHALLENGING HARD TIMES WHERE LEGENDS ARE CREATED AND GLORIFIED

SEA EAGLES FOR 2019 PREMIERSHIP GLORY !!!

d7f565ec2132cd914be4e16a3db366c4.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4