Dessie's Video Library

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Thanks Everyone!
Some good stuff there and will be great to see more to come - whether from the movies (TC LOL) or from our Glorious past.
Thanks for the warm wishes.
Cheers

Thanks Everyone!
Some good stuff there and will be great to see more to come - whether from the movies (TC LOL) or from our Glorious past.
Thanks for the warm wishes.
Cheers

Welcome back @vidmar. I had the pleasure of your dedicated service when you were involved with the footy club .

You are Manly man of Integrity . A great Manly man

I hope you are doing well what ever you are doing

One more simple but effective message .....

The future is in our hands

For fck sake , lets not drop the ball any more !!!

download.jpg

Clint Eastwood in Heartbreak Ridge almost sounds like Des
"A good Sea Eagle will overcome, improvise and adapt to any situation"

Josh Morris has made mention in the press recently about Des and his motivational speeches and videos in the lead up to big games.

As Des is a regular and avid reader of the posts on the Silvertails site (He tells me it helps him with his team selections and he particularly appreciates the post game constructive criticism people share...) I thought he might appreciate us giving him and the team our best wishes and support by posting our own favourite motivational pieces for him to use ...

I'll kick it off with this one..

https://binged.it/32D0q4g

Let's see where this takes us

GO MANLY!!!
What a blast from the past. Great to see you back Vid hope your well sir

What a blast from the past. Great to see you back Vid hope your well sir

Thanks Cam, All going really well so hope same goes?
I'm still getting to the games and very much looking forward to tomorrow.
I see quite a few of the regulars and MWTS crew at the match and pre-game etc on my travels and great to have shared some amazing travels, many laughs and some wonderful history with many of them and the likes of your good self.
Let's hope we can include tomorrow night in our "highlights reel"!
I don't really have time to do much on social media and although I pop in to Silvertails to keep updated on stuff on a regular basis (Thanks as always to @Dan and the other mods) I don't post much if at all on here.
Nice to see the "welcome backs" though so thanks all.

GO MANLY!!
NOLUWDC!

WE HAVE NOT COME THIS FAR TO ONLY COME THIS FAR

WE HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR WHEN NO ONE BELIEVED WE HAD IT IN US

WE HAVE ALSO MADE IT THIS FAR AGAINST ALL THE ODDS AND WITHOUT KEY PLAYERS THROUGH INJURY AND SUSPENSIONS

WE HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR THOUGH OUR THE RESILIENCE , COURAGE AND SELF BELIEF THAT WE HAVE BUILT THROUGH OUT THE YEAR

WE HAVE COVERED A LOT OF TERRITORY TO MARCH OUR WAY INTO THE FINALS

WE HAVE WORKED VERY HARD TO MAKE WINNING THE GRAND FINAL OPPORTUNITY INTO REALITY

WE ARE NOT DREAMING ANY MORE. WE ARE THERE THIS SATURDAY NIGHT AGAINST THE SARDINES

WE ARE KNOCKING AT THE DOOR THAT WILL LEAD US TO GRAND FINAL GLORY

LET US KNOCK THE DOOR DOWN AND EVERY TEAM THAT STAND IN OUR WAY OF PREMIERSHIP GLORY

opportunities-dontcome-the-door-they-presentsthemselves-when-you-knock-the-19593962.png

Last edited:
TO DCE AND THE MANLY TEAM

ALL SUPPORTERS EYES , HEARTS AND HOPES ARE ON YOU ....

FCK THE ODDS

AND FIND STRENGTH

BECAUSE OUR RESILIENT MANLY TEAM HAS PROVEN THIS YEAR THAT

PASSION AND PERSISTENCE CONQUERS ALL

HE WON THE UNWINNABLE ELECTION BUT LOST TO A MANLY TEAM DOWN ON TROOPS AT SHARK PARK

IF THE SHARKS COULD NOT BEAT OUR DEPLETED TEAM AT SHARK PARK THIS YEAR

THEY HAVE BUCKLEYS CHANCE OF BEATING US AT OUR FROTRES TONIGHT

GO THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES !!!

5kps_hero-jpg.12655

Anyone got a video of Danny Moore singing millions of peaches, peaches for me, after Peachey let manly on for 4 tries in the 90s final?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8