Dessie blowing up deluxe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How should it be spelt @Dan
:)
It's spelled but in British English spelt also works, a matter of tense. It both are also correct. In American English spelt is not a word unless it has something to do with bread i think

He was very measured in what he said, typical response from Annesley.

Sutton will still get picked for the GF and most probably dud another team with a stupid call, we can only hope it's the Rorters or Drizzle.

Wow, Des says to Annesley straight after the game that he agreed with a penalty but not the sin binning of Jake.....and all Annesley can say is "Tell your players to stop giving away penalties".

Just.....wow.

The NRL got what they wanted tonight. A close game for 70 minutes, then Sutton starts handing it to Souffs. Sure we made errors, Walks and Marty's knock on's were our own fault, but that one decision ended up swinging the momentum in Souffs favour big time and has cost us our season.

They talk about referee howlers costing teams in the Finals (along with the question "when is it going to happen?).....well, that's at least 3 times this decade alone that we have been dudded by referee howlers in Finals games that have ended our season.

2013 Grand Final
2014 Semi Final
2019 Semi Final

And you could argue we got dudded in the 2017 Elimination Final too.

Last edited:
It's spelled but in British English spelt also works, a matter of tense. It both are also correct. In American English spelt is not a word unless it has something to do with bread i think
I thought you said grunt was spelt wrong.
So I asked that question wondering if gr should have been replaced
With a c

Glad Des said what he said. Everything he said I had said 20 mins earlier and everyone in the BBQ of 20 said I was seeing it from Sea Eagle eyes - well deeerrr - I was and it sucked, we were miles in front in the game and the refs gave Souths a leg up. Also, I wonder what will happen with the eye gauge, I saw it live and thought it was very average, to Walkz credit he didn't react. I would have given him one. Bet you nothing will happen. Smacks off "we can't have Manly win", called it 20 mins from end of game and was right. The refs interfered with the result. Even the handful of Souths diehards said they were VERY lucky.

Having said that, can't be prouder. We had a lot of youngsters play NRL before their time, and they have improved immensely and gives us confidence for the future, we over achieved but alas it could have gone deeper.

The only negative for me on which we didn't learn from was the dropped bomb, wasn't the first time this season. In my humble opinion that drop did cost us the game.

Glad Des said what he said. Everything he said I had said 20 mins earlier and everyone in the BBQ of 20 said I was seeing it from Sea Eagle eyes - well deeerrr - I was and it sucked, we were miles in front in the game and the refs gave Souths a leg up. Also, I wonder what will happen with the eye gauge, I saw it live and thought it was very average, to Walkz credit he didn't react. I would have given him one. Bet you nothing will happen. Smacks off "we can't have Manly win", called it 20 mins from end of game and was right. The refs interfered with the result. Even the handful of Souths diehards said they were VERY lucky.

Having said that, can't be prouder. We had a lot of youngsters play NRL before their time, and they have improved immensely and gives us confidence for the future, we over achieved but alas it could have gone deeper.

The only negative for me on which we didn't learn from was the dropped bomb, wasn't the first time this season. In my humble opinion that drop did cost us the game.

The photo of the eye gouge will circulate on social media until one of either (or both) Fox and Nine pick it up. Then they won't be able to ignore it.

As to whether anything is actually done about it remains to be seen.

Who was it that did it? In the photo it actually looks like either Cook or Murray. If its Cook and he does get suspended....could the Kangaroos be looking for a hooker for the end of year tests because if Souffs lose next week and he gets even 3 games, that would rule him out of both tests.

They talk about referee howlers costing teams in the Finals (along with the question "when is it going to happen?).....well, that's at least 3 times this decade alone that we have been dudded by referee howlers in Finals games that have ended our season.

2013 Grand Final
2014 Semi Final
2019 Semi Final

And you could argue we got dudded in the 2017 Elimination Final too.

I’d certainly add the 2017 Elimination Final on the list.

I don’t recall the 2014 semi against the Bulldogs. It was a close game that could have gone either way but I don’t remember being dudded in that game.

My Top 3;
2013 Grand Final
2019 Semi Final
2017 Elimination Final

That was one of the worst decisions I've seen. Not that it even deserved a penalty but that would have been more than sufficient. That was a game where a referee decision has influenced the outcome of a game. Screwed by Sutton incompetence again!
Yes but we will get no support from the media. We are not one of the favoured teams and they cant bag Wayne and his team

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8