Dessie blowing up deluxe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dudded on more than one occasion

EE8fvksU4AA1J31

South Sydney forward Liam Knight has escaped a charge for an alleged eye gouge on a tackle on Manly’s Lloyd Perrett while three players were charged following a fiery clash on Friday night.

Rabbitohs stars Cody Walker and Dane Gagai won’t miss the preliminary finals match against Canberra after being hit with fines. So too was Manly’s Brad Parker.

Perhaps the most concerning was Knight after video footage emerged of a tackle with he and teammate Damien Cook where it looked like fingers came into the contact with Perrett.

More to come

South Sydney forward Liam Knight has escaped a charge for an alleged eye gouge on a tackle on Manly’s Lloyd Perrett while three players were charged following a fiery clash on Friday night.

Rabbitohs stars Cody Walker and Dane Gagai won’t miss the preliminary finals match against Canberra after being hit with fines. So too was Manly’s Brad Parker.

Perhaps the most concerning was Knight after video footage emerged of a tackle with he and teammate Damien Cook where it looked like fingers came into the contact with Perrett.

More to come
Corrupt
Corrupt
Corrupt
Corrupt
Corrupt
Corrupt
Corrupt
Corrupt
Corrupt
Corrupt
Corrupt
Corrupt

I hope John Bateman targets the grub next week. He got away with cheaps shots in our last game with them as on DCE and someone else

Girdler was on a talk show giving to them about the ridiculous 10 minute sin bin.
Annersley claiming it's about being consistent and Girdler laughing at him saying "How....These players are taken out EVERY week and nothing happens, yet a prelim final it changes ??"
You would think that the bunker would have automatically noted that and to then negate any of Jake "s supposed indiscretion , Wait ,what was that again about Greenburg "s claim that consistency was being over rated

Girdler was on a talk show giving to them about the ridiculous 10 minute sin bin.
Annersley claiming it's about being consistent and Girdler laughing at him saying "How....These players are taken out EVERY week and nothing happens, yet a prelim final it changes ??"

Has anyone in the media picked up on Parker getting collared off the ball when chasing a grubber, with no one taking a second look?

Can't wait until the GF is decided by some useless support runner milking a dive by getting in the way of a defender.

View attachment 12819 View attachment 12820

Gagai sticks leg out to stop Jake passing him, the grab didnt make him fall he did it himself proving he was only trying to run a block to Jake and not looking for the ball - thats about as good as a dive, once again we got dudded.
Great work finding this. I said this to my peeps during the match. It looked like Gagai stuck his leg out. And yes he did.

I want to believe we were dudded, but I still think we were just on the wrong end of a decision that could’ve gone either way. And it should only have been a penalty at most.

If Jake had not used his hands in the jostle (and he did) he would’ve been sweet, if you give these referees the chance to change the game with their whistle, they more than likely will.

I was far more pissed off with the different rulings when it came to penalties and interpretations, all which seemed to go Souths way

We also made some really bad mistakes as a team and didn’t capitalise on numerous opportunities.

The refs and to a lesser extent, manly both **** the bed in this game. We lost it rather than Souths winning it.

View attachment 12819 View attachment 12820

Gagai sticks leg out to stop Jake passing him, the grab didnt make him fall he did it himself proving he was only trying to run a block to Jake and not looking for the ball - thats about as good as a dive, once again we got dudded.

Great work. Post this on nrl Twitter and send to Buzz Rothtool. He loves a controversy.

I want to believe we were dudded, but I still think we were just on the wrong end of a decision that could’ve gone either way. And it should only have been a penalty at most.

If Jake had not used his hands in the jostle (and he did) he would’ve been sweet, if you give these referees the chance to change the game with their whistle, they more than likely will.

I was far more pissed off with the different rulings when it came to penalties and interpretations, all which seemed to go Souths way

We also made some really bad mistakes as a team and didn’t capitalise on numerous opportunities.

The refs and to a lesser extent, manly both **** the bed in this game. We lost it rather than Souths winning it.
Agreed that penalty was deserved but not the sin bin with that jostle. Fact is we weren’t given the opportunity to let the game play out and capitalise our lead. Maybe souffs would have still won but unfortunately the refs decided it not the teams

Has anyone in the media picked up on Parker getting collared off the ball when chasing a grubber, with no one taking a second look?

Can't wait until the GF is decided by some useless support runner milking a dive by getting in the way of a defender.
Mate I am still simmering....can cop a loss considering who we had out and the blokes we had in done enough for the win against the odds...that’s what pi**es me off - the refs almost had a script to follow and didn’t let the NRL chiefs down....
That Parker deal there is exactly what constitutes as a pro foul, not 1 replay and brushed over like most decisions all night

Thanks Mr Graham Annesley,

But yet again my team "got dudded" so that's my involvement and any level of interest in the NRL comp finished until next year.

You are at least making an effort to front the media and you're communicating with members and supporters - and, to your credit, you do admit when officials get it wrong (But of course it's too late by then?)

Mistakes can happen, "To err is human" but, I recall the following media release from the NRL below.

Please check out the date stamp.

How is the NRL administration still getting it so incredibly wrong and so often?

Where is strong leadership directing a "level playing field" with clear rules and consistent adjudication?

You must be acutely aware by now just how many people think the comp is broken, corrupt, rigged and even stage managed - these repeated officiating scandals and the facts supporting the inconstancies can't be written off as incompetence anymore - that is so incredibly disrespectful of the match and review officials but, really, what are people to think?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

https://www.nrl.com/news/2016/02/23/nrl-bunker-launched/

NRL.com

Timestamp : Tue 23 Feb 2016, 10:30 AM

The NRL launched the NRL Bunker on Tuesday, the most state-of-the-art video referral technology in Australian sport.

Following extensive trialling in 2015 alongside further testing with NRL media partners during the 2016 pre-season, the NRL Bunker will be in full operation from Round 1 of the NRL Telstra Premiership, starting with Parramatta v Brisbane on March 3.

NRL Head of Football, Todd Greenberg said he was targeting an average of between 50 and 60 seconds for video reviews through the course of the 2016 season with the new technology.

This will compare to an average of 77 seconds for the 757 video referee decisions made through the course of the 2015 season.

The NRL Bunker, which will be based at Australian Technology Park in Eveleigh, will utilise Hawk-Eye Innovations video review technology and be supported by Telstra's Digital Video Network platform.

In 2016, review officials will have access to multiple camera angles and playback control for all reviewable decisions. Touch screen interfaces, zoom functions and split screens will further enhance the decision making process.

"This is the result of an extraordinary amount of time and effort, through the planning of and then the construction of the most innovative video review system in Australian sport," Mr Greenberg said.

"It will improve accuracy, efficiency, consistency and transparency, and combined with the introduction of the shot clock and a reduction in interchange, will result in a more free-flowing game.

"Make no mistake, this is a game changer; we will control the vision, and we will have access to much improved technology, which means will be able to make informed decisions much quicker than we have done previously.

"Supporters will also be informed. We will transform the fan experience through live explanations via the broadcast and via our digital and social platforms."

NRL General Manager of Officiating Tony Archer said a greater consistency would be achieved as a result of the NRL Bunker.

"Last year, we used 22 video referees," Mr Archer said.

"In 2016, we plan to use less than 10 review officials over the course of the season."

The two Senior Review Officials – Bernard Sutton and Luke Patten – will share the duties overseeing every NRL match from The NRL Bunker.

Two Review Officials will also provide assistance to the senior official through the course of each match. The review officials will come from a pool which includes Bryan Norrie, Jason Robinson, Steve Chiddy, Ben Galea, as well as Sutton and Patten.

Mr Greenberg also said the NRL Bunker had significant and positive implications for the match review process.

He said that initially the NRL would retain the existing process of charging players.

However Mr Greenberg said he said he hoped to reach a point during the season when all charges could be issued within 24 hours of a game being completed.

"This has the potential to revolutionise our match review process," Mr Greenberg said.

"Even now we are in a far better position than we were last season.

"Our match reviewers can view incidents in real time with access to up to 12 camera angles and the vastly improved playback and screen technology."

For vision of the NRL Bunker as well as more information, please visit nrl.com/thebunker

Facts and Figures about the NRL Bunker

• 20 racks of servers across the NRL Bunker and mobile venue kits

• 20 HD video feeds from NRL stadia to the NRL Bunker

• 29km of cable at the main facility (bunker)

• 57 HD monitors

• Three broadcast cameras on remote control pan and tilt heads will beam pictures of the official review room to broadcasters for integration into their programming.

• Switch glass technology provides visual security in game for Video Review officials

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited:
Mistakes can happen, "To err is human" but, I recall the following media release from the NRL below.

Please check out the date stamp.

How is the NRL administration still getting it so incredibly wrong and so often?

Good Effort!!

Just one observation, the "to err is human" 1/2 quote is often used when the full quotes are far more accurate......and if using the full quote the originals are best

"To err is human, but to persevere in error is only the act of a fool. - Cicero 106BC-43BC

"To err is human. To repeat error is of the Devil. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca 4AD-65AD

As you can see this sort of S#$T has been going on for a least a couple of thousand years.

Good Effort!!

Just one observation, the "to err is human" 1/2 quote is often used when the full quotes are far more accurate......and if using the full quote the originals are best

"To err is human, but to persevere in error is only the act of a fool. - Cicero 106BC-43BC

"To err is human. To repeat error is of the Devil. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca 4AD-65AD

As you can see this sort of S#$T has been going on for a least a couple of thousand years.

Thanks - rest assured I won't "err" when using that quote again.... :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8