• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He gave it a red hot go didin't he?! We're still here Desmond. Maybe the foundations he built were too strong. So i guess if he loses tonight, he still wins.

Absolute nonsense headline.
Toovs is his own man , Manly is it's own club .
Greenturd will never steal our culture or our pride .

Q: Can Des bring down the house that Des built ?

A: No, Des defaulted on his loan. The house is now owned by someone else. Des is no longer allowed access to the property.

I loved seeing that article. It's just the kind of motivation that players need. You know that deep down Des won't like the article because he knows how we typically respond to such attacks, basically saying that it was Des and not the players. Manly by plenty.

manlyfan76 said:
I loved seeing that article. It's just the kind of motivation that players need. You know that deep down Des won't like the article because he knows how we typically respond to such attacks, basically saying that it was Des and not the players. Manly by plenty.

Yep I hope this gets pinned up in the Manly dressing room this afternoon.

Exactly what I thought. Shows disrespect for Toovs and the players. Pin it on the wall lads, and go out and create havoc. WIN WIN WIN.

i wouldn't be surprised to see a bit of 'punch up' in this match. Actually, i wouldn't be shocked if there was an all-in-brawl, such could be the feeling and pent up tension surrounding this match.

But i hope not, cause it could spoil a 'attractive' match, and suspensions would follow, stuffing the chances of any team so penalised.

Forget the 34 players involved, in the minds of some people and media just one man controls the fate of a premiership.
Is He the Son of God. Or the Son of Sam?

Both coaches know the deal, Each time I see either of them interviewed they each give rye smiles when asked a a question about the opposing coach.

Guzzler said:
Both coaches know the deal, Each time I see either of them interviewed they each give rye smiles when asked a a question about the opposing coach.

He has a rye smile because normally he doesnt give a buckwheat but this match he can barley contain himself knowing he will go against the wholegrain & do his sourdough on a sidebet which will put a damper on things but as he says at yeast he will get a bit of crumpet when he gets home from muffin.

Jatz Crackers said:
Guzzler said:

He has a rye smile because normally he doesnt give a buckwheat but this match he can barley contain himself knowing he will go against the wholegrain & do his sourdough on a sidebet which will put a damper on things but as he says at yeast he will get a bit of crumpet when he gets home from muffin.

These berries supporters do seem to be a bit spelling and grammar challenged don't they.

When I read that post I certainly had a wry smile on my face.

Jatz Crackers said:
Guzzler said:

I saw what you did there

Ralphie said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Guzzler said:

These berries supporters do seem to be a bit spelling and grammar challenged don't they.

When I read that post I certainly had a wry smile on my face.

Come on one tiny error, Don't hold that against me:s

You know what, I am all "Des"ed out, he's the enemy now and I'd prefer we all didn't take the Bullpups bait and talk about him.

So very politely Guzzler...can you go back to the Kennel please......that's a nice Puppy!!

The papers have been averaging about 3 stories on the Dog's for every one they do on Manly. It's all Des, Des, Des........Des V Des, Des makes immediate impact, Des gets his players to change how they are perceived, Des knows the secrets of Manly. Hardly a mention about the obstacles Toovey and the team have had to overcome.

You would be excused for thinking the future of the game hinged upon Des himself. No doubt he is a brilliant coach, but he does have MANY people around him who play a huge part in his success. As Kite or King rather cheekily said this week, "Des is a good coach and he has lots of good people around him". Toovey had the dregs that Des either couldn't poach or didn't want and if he oversees a win to Manly tonight, he leapfrogs De$ as coach of the year IMO.

Jatz Crackers said:

Jatz Crackers, I love your nutsness.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6