Des Spends $10k at Presser.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I agree with the inconsistency but I think the bigger issue was the bull**** from the Knights trainers consistently stopping play at key moments, and at the exact tackles when Manly were in attacking position.

I spent more time watching knights slowly walking off off field than game time. Their post HIA metres far exceeded any post contact metres.

There needs to new rules here. If a trainer stops play for an injured player, unless they directly in the line with the play where the ref can stop it, said player cannot come back on for that game. This is becoming more than a joke.

If you need two or 3 HIA covers to make that happen so be it. We are trying to watch a ****ing footy game here.

NYEagle

The line Annesely will have a sleepless night and wake up with his usual headache Monday morning was a good dig.

Along with he is expecting a call from him.

Put Jake Duke in his place.

Well done Des, challenge them as they are completely inconsistent..

Before The Knight's presser, some numpty called Jake was making comments about Des, and he didn't realise he was getting filmed...

Who is this jake clown? Anyone know?

I agree with the inconsistency but I think the bigger issue was the bull**** from the Knights trainers consistently stopping play at key moments, and at the exact tackles when Manly were in attacking position.

I spent more time watching knights slowly walking off off field than game time. Their post HIA metres far exceeded any post contact metres.

There needs to new rules here. If a trainer stops play for an injured player, unless they directly in the line with the play where the ref can stop it, said player cannot come back on for that game. This is becoming more than a joke.

If you need two or 3 HIA covers to make that happen so be it. We are trying to watch a ****ing footy game here.

NYEagle
I think if the trainer stops play,the injured player has to go off until a change in possession.The Tex Hoy incident was a prime example.No doubt he was concussed and the trainer had every right to stop play but Manly lost momentum and Hoy “recovered”enough to get back into the defensive line then was taken off the field immediately as Newcastle got the ball back

look at Keppie first point of contact. His chest hits the shoulder of Crossland.
0659C9EF-7697-40BC-B255-3B888400F070.jpeg

Then look at Frizel on Marty.

59668CB2-9162-4A53-954A-2E9CCFAB1410.jpeg

Keppies on normal speed looks bad buts it’s the momentum of the tackle. If he gets charged they should fight it. Not sure why Frizel didn’t go to the bin.
Now the 3rd one - this is from the reverse angle and see Marty gets Saifiti’s shoulder to his jaw first before his shoulder hits Saifiti’s hence why he was thrown back in making the tackle. Saifiti was also bending in his knees.
0E0A1E6E-2F0F-4325-917D-8EB6C5780730.jpeg

Hopefully if charged the club can fight these out as Saifiti didn’t even need a HIA which is what I thought the sin bin rule was brought in for.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8