Des Hasler!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hope its the start of great things.

But lets not forget we towelled the Eels by nearly 50 this time last year...then got towelled by the Rabbits a week later.

All the same....bloody great win today and let's enjoy it.
Dessie’s influence was there to be seen in the first two games imo... first half defence against the Tigers was great, and the spirit they showed against the Roosters last week was non existent last year. We were missing our best two backs, and today shows how important the elite players are to a side. Even more so when considering our lack of depth. You’re right though, we need to back it up next week.

The communication in defence is obvious this year, it's like they have created time to direct each other whereas last year they were just running backward

Played wing for NSW.
So there's that.
Oh and 12 games for some team called Australia.
When Des first made SOO someone wrote “too small to be a back, too slow to be a forward, too good to be left out of the team.” I was wondering if anyone would get the reference. Today we saw a very ordinary coach with most of the NZ national side at his disposal vs a very good coach with a team bolted together out of a few stars and a lot of odds and ends. We are so very lucky to have Des.

When Des first made SOO someone wrote “too small to be a back, too slow to be a forward, too good to be left out of the team.” I was wondering if anyone would get the reference. Today we saw a very ordinary coach with most of the NZ national side at his disposal vs a very good coach with a team bolted together out of a few stars and a lot of odds and ends. We are so very lucky to have Des.
Maybe that was the other way round. I’ve been celebrating.

Great memory

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6